Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another 1000 Spurs tickets on the way...

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'm a bit confused as I have been in Ireland and not following this.

Am I to assume that all of that 1000 will be taken up from the original applications ??

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
From what I can gather and I amy be wrong (and usually am) we got given 4,400 tickets because they were unsure that we would sell many more and so wanted the club to pay upfront for them.

Now we have had such a high demand we have been allocated another 1,000 tickets.

The applications for these tickets, to be priced at £37, will carry over from those unsuccessful when applying for the original 4,400.

So if you were the 4,401 person to apply, you will be the first to get one of these.

The club will allow people to return these if they are unhappy about the price.

I would have thought this means everyone who wants to go can.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Hurray the chances of my ticket have increased....still cant help but think that I'm gonna miss out on this dream tie though....its like queing up at Withers for Final tickets all over again :nono:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
At a guess, as these are much more expensive then they are either:
a) Behind the goal or thereabouts as apposed to the corner
b) Further up the touchline
c) On top of the Jumbotron!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
CrabtreeBHA said:
Hurray the chances of my ticket have increased....still cant help but think that I'm gonna miss out on this dream tie though....its like queing up at Withers for Final tickets all over again :nono:

I quite enjoyed queuing up at withers in a sick sort of way.

I am not going to bother with getting home end tickets now a sI'm sure we'll end up all getting tickets now.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
CrabtreeBHA said:
a) Behind the goal or thereabouts as apposed to the corner

The ones I got this morning were £30 and they are in block 44 which is to the right of the away section which (i think) has been increased for the day.

Therefore the cheaper ones (I suspect) will be in the corner where the away fans are normally, and get more expensive as you get nearer the centre of the south stand. I would expect the £37 ones to be in Blocks 42 an 43 which are pretty much smack bang behind the goal but in the upper tier.

Incidentally I know someone going to Chelsea vs Villa on Boxing Day and it cost them £50 a ticket. What a rip off.

tinx said:
I quite enjoyed queuing up at withers in a sick sort of way.

What, even though you had to spend a good few hours stood in front of me?;)

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Richie Morris said:

What, even though you had to spend a good few hours stood in front of me?;)

Inspite of that Richie :D

We had quite a laugh though and your mate went out for beers half way down the queue as well.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yeah he is good for some things.

That little kid who was with you was a giggle as well, especially when he insisted on sliding down the grass bank and getting as messy as he could.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
saafend_seagull said:
with tickets being sent out in 3 batches, i just hope mines in either the second or third!

I just hope I get mine. Any will do!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Richie Morris said:
I would have thought this means everyone who wants to go can.

Nope. According to the ticket office, there were around 2000 applications over the inital 4400. So that means around 1000 people who've applied will STILL miss out, even with these extra ones.

(And it also now looks like if we'd taken that inital 6500, we'd have been fine. But that's with the benefit of hindsight, and sadly (but realistically) the club can't take gambles like that. Oh well.)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Didn't have this problem for Wigan or Derby away. :jester:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
fatboy said:
Didn't have this problem for Wigan or Derby away. :jester:

perhaps we need some kind of loyalty scheme?

Should I start a new thread?

:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here