Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annoying adverts

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Trigger said:
These f***ing YES car credit adverts drive me round the bend, i've never felt i could slap a woman before but i just want to smash her in the face!

Bitch.

yeah but ya still would, would'nt ya Trig? :p

I would but that goes without saying!

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
haven't seen it for a while, but the Saga car insurance adverts which basically said 'young people are shii drivers so use our insurance company because we only let old people get covered with us'

Old people are some of the worst drivers around.
Old lady near where i used to live was told by the doctor she wasn't allowed to drive more than 5 miles radius from her house cos her eysight was so crap! Surely it would be safer to just not let her drive at all?
FFS!!

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
magoo said:
yeah as if london's so great!
fu*king sh*thole! all of it!

No not true at all. There is wee little place in South East London (No not Selhurst Park) that is quite nice and got a nice set of fans and football team ;)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Can't stand the egg one where a Scotsman goes on about ripping the English off by flogging them grass under the pretence that it came from Wembly, no Englishman is that stupid surely...

...mind you if it was about flogging season tickets for Falmer

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
halifax_howard120.jpg

:angry: :angry: :censored:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Anna Friel and those bloody 3 Network adverts do my head in.Particularly the one in the restaurant where she twats on about the breadsticks.

What's so annoying is the way she twats on about the benefits of the 3 Network over other Pay as you Go. Of course what she fails to mention is that the minimum credit on a 3 account is £15 and it has a 30 day expiry. In essence its just a cunningly disguised £15 month contract.:angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
METALMICKY said:
Anna Friel and those bloody 3 Network adverts do my head in.Particularly the one in the restaurant where she twats on about the breadsticks.
Abso-f***ing-lutely.
My fingers were twitching as soon as I saw this thread, but you beat me to the punch. And PUNCH is what I'd want to do to some doppy tart fannying about next to MY table in a restaurant, gabbling on about f***ing BREADSTICKS talking to each other. I can't watch that advert without my mind being invaded by thoughts and images of me violently slamming her head down onto one of the tables, repeatedly. And I'm not even an aggressive person.

Adverts should not provoke such thoughts in people.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Recently, i have become enraged by the notion that people just won't listen to women with flat, lifeless hair. Wash your hair, put loads of make-up on, and all of a sudden you're an able-bodied Steven Hawking, and the world is your attentive audience, drooling at your every burp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here