Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annoyed

ijpemby

Sep 27, 2008
I for one hope all your glory hunter looking for tickets all chock to death on them, where were u on a cold rainy tuesday agaisnt peterborough when i went alone:blush: or a friday night thriller against MK dons when i was at work:flameboun you dont wanna watch them lose 4-1 to scunthorpe but your gladly watch them thrash stockport to stay disgraceful. Go back to your armchairs!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
So just because I've only been to about 10 home games this season I am not entitled to go to the Stockport game ???

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I for one couldn't give a toss how many games people have been to, who go to the Stockport game. Just get the ground full!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I for one hope all your glory hunter looking for tickets all chock to death on them, where were u on a cold rainy tuesday agaisnt peterborough when i went alone:blush: or a friday night thriller against MK dons when i was at work:flameboun you dont wanna watch them lose 4-1 to scunthorpe but your gladly watch them thrash stockport to stay disgraceful. Go back to your armchairs!

:cry:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Although I feel for you, had you tried to buy online on Saturday or Sunday you would have found plenty of seats available. Hopefully some of these ‘armchair’ supporters will help fill Withdean next year and Falmer in two years time.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

you think youve got it bad i spent 3 hours last week online being told my tickets for arsenal v manutd semi final were being processed, only to be told by the numpty on the phone that i had no tickets, GRRRRRRRRRRR

So are you an Arsenal, Man United or Albion fan? Or maybe a gloryhunter yourself?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

Why didn't you buy one on Saturday morning or before??

All this slagging off is beyond me.

You and everyone else had their chance way before today.

Did you want to how the results went before trying to buy one maybe?

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009

i take it you couldnt get ticket ??? anyway whos says were thrash stockport??? you some sort of mind reader or what ???

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing

Hey newbie,

What's it got to do with you !!! Get back in your classroom, or has the teacher sent you out ?:salute:

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008

suck a fart out of my arse

ijpemby

Sep 27, 2008
Loving the abuse, first off i also want the ground packed but i wanted the ground packed all season round, There no point in wasting money on :falmer: if you cant fill withdean. Second i am and arsenal fan and an albion fan, its never been a problem before and never will in the future, with these fair weather fans. 3rd and most importantly im not complain because i cant get a ticket, dont need one. Just slightly annoyed with the sudden rush!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I hope you slip on your match ticket and fall to your near death :bigwave:
:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::rant:

you arrogant f***. Twats like yourself did not deserve to get a ticket. Dont forget 104.5 BBC SUSSEX on saturday:salute::bigwave:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

I can only guess your either on a wind up or a complete idiot? Myself and 2 others are gutted we cant get tickets but we're not going to slag off other fans who have, It's our own faults for leaving it too late.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here