Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ann Summers parties?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
What goes on at these events? I'm sure it's all pretty normal, just women looking at underwear and laughing about Dildo's but the perv in me always imagine my over half and her mates prancing around in skimpy outfits and the rest...... Is it just me that thinks this sort of rubbish?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A few women buy a couple of bits of 'saucy' tat & The Gold family get even richer.

And so it goes on.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
An ex g/f came home after one of those, with a 'negligee' of the poorest quality I'd ever had the misfortune to rip off with my teeth :smile:

For toppest qualla and wow factor, at a fair price, you can't get better than M+S

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
An ex g/f came home after one of those, with a 'negligee' of the poorest quality I'd ever had the misfortune to rip off with my teeth :smile:

For toppest qualla and wow factor, at a fair price, you can't get better than S+M

There you go SC, I fixed it for ya. :wink:

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Oh I say - nice touch Mrs Cuppa! Hey, & don't worry Mr S: your saucy secret's safe with me. :thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A group of women who wouldn't look out of place on Jeremy Kyle sit around drinking cheap pinot grigio while one of them shows off items from a horrendously cheap looking collection of underwear, vibrators, HILARIOUS furry handcuffs and strawberry flavoured cock rub, and they all cackle in unison at the original brilliance of it all, before getting out their credit cards and purchasing half the catalogue. None of which will ever be used in anger.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
My missus was meant to be going to one but she said she couldnt be bothered because it's a cackle of shit.

Jan 30, 2008
A group of women who wouldn't look out of place on Jeremy Kyle sit around drinking cheap pinot grigio while one of them shows off items from a horrendously cheap looking collection of underwear, vibrators, HILARIOUS furry handcuffs and strawberry flavoured cock rub, and they all cackle in unison at the original brilliance of it all, before getting out their credit cards and purchasing half the catalogue. None of which will ever be used in anger.
there you are ,first hand experience from miss whiplash :lol:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
they finger and lick each other out then use the big black 12 inch rubber cocks on each other

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here