Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Angry? Me? f*** right off

Dr Breakfast

Feb 13, 2005
Sussex innit
So I took one of these online tests to determine if I have an anger problem. You can find it here.

So anyway, according to Psychology Today I have an anger score of 65 out of a hundred. And what does that mean? Well apparantly:

"Your score on the test was elevated - meaning that your anger could be reaching a point where it impacts negatively on your life. You should try to improve in order to be better equipped to deal with your anger. Anger is an unhealthy emotion in the long-term and should be controlled when possible. The positive repercussions on your health and relationships will be enormous."

Well what a crock of BOLLOCKS. As soon as I read that I kicked my computer in its stupid face and felt the need for some gin. Sadly however I am at work so alcohol is somewhat out of the question. I shall certainly drive home REALLY FAST though and beep my horn if anyone gets in my way. Oh yes.

Call me angry will you?

Well Psychology Today, if that is your real name, I think it's you with the problem. And you have an ugly face. Ha! Stick it up your arse.

Anyone else fancy giving it a go? I wanna know how angry I am in comparison with others

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I scored 80

Your score on this test was very high. According to these results, your anger has reached a point where it may be negatively affecting your life. You would be well served to learn some strategies to help control your anger. Anger is an unhealthy emotion in the long-term and should be controlled when possible. The positive repercussions on your health and relationships will be enormous. :angry: :angry: :angry:

What the f*** are you trying to say!!!!!

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I scored 51

What does your score mean?

Your score on this test was in the mid-range. This means that while your anger is not generally over-the-top considering the situations you find yourself in, there is certainly room for improvement. With a little effort, you can bring your anger even more under control.

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley

Your overall anger score appears to be low. It appears that you don't get angry very often. You are either afraid to express your anger when you are wronged or you are able to transcend it and move on.
I've learnt not to get too worked up, there's no point

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
45 - Your score on this test was in the mid-range. This means that while your anger is not generally over-the-top considering the situations you find yourself in, there is certainly room for improvement. With a little effort, you can bring your anger even more under control.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
93 - Your score on this test was very high. According to these results, your anger has reached a point where it may be negatively affecting your life. You would be well served to learn some strategies to help control your anger. Anger is an unhealthy emotion in the long-term and should be controlled when possible. The positive repercussions on your health and relationships will be enormous.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Your overall anger score appears to be low. It appears that you don't get angry very often. You are either afraid to express your anger when you are wronged or you are able to transcend it and move on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here