Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anfield tour

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just booked this for Sunday morning. They seem to still have quite a bit of availability if anyone else fancies it.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Did it a few years ago, you get to walk through the tunnel as they play YNWA on the speakers... Sounds corny but It gave me the goosebumps..

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
What's a matter with you lot, yeah great club, great history but why would you be interested?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Did it a few years ago, you get to walk through the tunnel as they play YNWA on the speakers... Sounds corny but It gave me the goosebumps..

The only thing that would do for me is have me reaching for my sick bag. I always hit the mute button as soon as I hear that load of shite played on TV before their games.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
And why is it a load of shite?

Well imagine you'd grown up watching images of Brighton & Hove Albion fans singing Good Old Sussex By The Sea before every game they play in whilst being told " ...and there's no denying they're the best fans in the world...:bla::bla::bla: " over and over gain ad infinitum. Meanwhile, you have no affiliation with the club whatsoever, and more than that, you don't even like them. I'm sure you'd feel that that song and all that goes with it was a load of shite.

All subjective of course. Naturally you love YNWA and that's only to be expected. For myself, I just happen to think it's shite. It's all just a matter of opinion.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Do Palace do stadium tours? The tour guides must be soooo proud!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Couldn't make this shit up
f***ing class. Keep it coming.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329551042.495281.jpg

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
See if you can spot a Premier League trophy in the not really any more bulging cabinet since 1990.

22 years of hurt! Shocking!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
remember doing one of these at the old wembley,really enjoyed it,walking out the tunnel and up the steps to pick up a fake cup

yeah defo would do it if i got the chance,anfield is an iconic stadium,alot of old grounds are disappearing would love to have a look around some of them before they go

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Done the Anfield tour 2 years ago, and the museum.
Well worth it in my opinion.
During the tour we were able to speak to Rafa and Gerrard via a phone link to the training ground, Gerrard wished my other half a happy 50th, it made her day.
Its also probably the only time you get the chance to go in the Kop and chant SEAGULLS and live to tell the tale!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
See if you can spot a Premier League trophy in the not really any more bulging cabinet since 1990.

22 years of hurt! Shocking!

To be fair they were the greatest English European team by a country mile if you watched them in that era.

sixnilup

Jul 24, 2007
I did the tour a few years ago and was very disappointed. Home changing room, tunnel, dug outs, front row of Kop and thats your lot. The tour leader had a Celtic shell suit on. Great Club but could do better with the tour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here