Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
If it helps anyone!

images

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If they switch that light out at the front , will you be able to see the far goal ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The restricted view. £10 to watch the game from a scally's high rise and a polystyrene tray of chips and gravy thrown in at half time.

anfield-liverpool-20743_043_1828445.jpg

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Apparently the last row of seats at the back of the stand are on the same level as the row in front, so if the occupants of that row stand up, you are knackered.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Right thats it I am not going now. I cannot believe they can expect Brighton and Hove Albion Fans, The Seagulls blue and white Army, 6000 of us devoted loyal fans to travel all the way there and not have padded seats. It's an outrage.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
If it helps anyone!

images

Only in a northern town would they be thick enough to biuld a stand where you have seats that do not allow a veiw of the goals at one end for 50% of the game.Do people actualy sit in these seats week in week out when the away support does not sell out

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Do I or don't I, now eligible for a ticket but with only the shite left it puts a dampened on it - do I go get pissed, experience the atmosphere miss 30% of the game or do I go to the local pub get pissed and see the whole game but miss the atmosphere ...decisions, decision, decisions?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Only in a northern town would they be thick enough to biuld a stand where you have seats that do not allow a veiw of the goals at one end for 50% of the game.Do people actualy sit in these seats week in week out when the away support does not sell out

Of course, all stadium down south had wonderful views. I'm sure you've visited Loftus Road ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Of course, all stadium down south have wonderful views. I'm sure you've visited Loftus Road ?

(.. the extra tier was added later to ram more fans in )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here