Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Robinson - Is He What We Need Down the Wing?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
and with Gus's links with t'Leeds, obviously 2+2=47
Bennett on one side, Robinson on the other? He's always been pretty good when playing against us...

Sky Sports | Football | League One | News | Leeds to loan out Robbo

Robinson: Loan option

Skysports.com understands Leeds winger Andy Robinson has been made available for a loan move.

Robinson has dropped down the pecking order at Elland Road in recent weeks with his last appearance in the first team coming in November.

Leeds boss Simon Grayson is willing to let him leave on a temporary basis and Robinson is hoping to find a new club before the close of the transfer window.

Robinson's agent, Neil Sang, has confirmed the former Swansea and Tranmere ace is now considering his options.

"Andy has not been in the Leeds side for the last few weeks and they have made him available for loan," Sang told skysports.com.

"Andy is happy to go out on loan in search of regular first-team football and we are now seeing what options are available to him."

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
At Swansea he was very good but since he went to Leeds he's turned rubbish(ask the Leeds fans) and he's over-weight, no thanks.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
If he's not in their plans, would be interesting to get him in permanently if we could get him fairly cheap! Has always looked decent and could be just what we need (decent LW). Only problem with a loan, is if he does well we'd struggle to keep hold of him!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
we have Seb Carole, why would we need anyone else?

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Andy Robinson is a quality player , everytime ive seen him play he has impressed , i think this would be a right move for him and maybe a possible deal at the end of the season.

billy_bremner

Mar 16, 2008
He'd be class for your lot ! IMO he has a big fish in small pond mentality. He needs to go to a small club and be treated like a King. He has a great right foot and a damn good left foot . His low centre of gravity and quick feet helps him beat defenders as he otherwise lacks pace. I follow Brighton quite well and I think your midfield could do with someone like him. He would give you what Dean Cox did ( when on song ) but with a lot more quality . Bennett and Robinson would be a good threat for any full back in this league , if they can be arsed about it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He'd be class for your lot ! IMO he has a big fish in small pond mentality. He needs to go to a small club and be treated like a King. He has a great right foot and a damn good left foot . His low centre of gravity and quick feet helps him beat defenders as he otherwise lacks pace. I follow Brighton quite well and I think your midfield could do with someone like him. He would give you what Dean Cox did ( when on song ) but with a lot more quality . Bennett and Robinson would be a good threat for any full back in this league , if they can be arsed about it.

Well he won't be looking to Brighton then will he? Oh Leeds what a massive massive club you really are. Patronising *&+!?$

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton

So the problem at Leeds is he wasn't treated as a King?

billy_bremner

Mar 16, 2008
Apologies , I didn't mean to directly call you a small club. Problem with Leeds was that the crowd gets on your back quite easily and only certain players have proved to adapt to that. Robinson couldn't ! His style demands patience from the fans and we don't have much of that.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Apologies , I didn't mean to directly call you a small club. Problem with Leeds was that the crowd gets on your back quite easily and only certain players have proved to adapt to that. Robinson couldn't ! His style demands patience from the fans and we don't have much of that.

Well if his style demands patience he would be buggered at The Theatre of Trees! :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here