Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Naylors last tweets (re Vicente & CMS)

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
If he went to Southampton, i'm gonna be in prison come August. For some horrible atrocity on the shite hole that is Southampton

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
After seeing what Gus said, I would be amazed with the expection of Brezovan, if any player, and that includes Barnes (if he is out of contract), is offered a new deal. I think they will all be allowed to leave.

I would also think a few others will be transfer listed and told they have no futures. Could be a couple of shocks to come!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Just seen the Gus press conference. It looks like its all down to Vicente, if he wants to stay and is happy here, he will stay. So it doesn't really matter who's transfer target he is, if he wants to stay, he will stay.
Regarding CMS, Gus likes the player and says the team are still learning to play with him and he's learning how to play with them and sooner or later it will click. CMS is not unhappy, he just wants to score.

All other rumours are exactly that.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Regarding CMS, Gus likes the player and says the team are still learning to play with him and he's learning how to play with them and sooner or later it will click. CMS is not unhappy, he just wants to score.

Gus has to like CMS after spending a fortune on a player that hasn't yet lived up to his billing. He will be sweating on getting the right player to click with CMS for next season. I think the plan for this year was Hoskins, but reading between the lines in the Argus this morning, Hoskins battered Gus's door down and wanted out after being told to be patient after complaining about lack of games.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Just seen the Gus press conference. It looks like its all down to Vicente, if he wants to stay and is happy here, he will stay. So it doesn't really matter who's transfer target he is, if he wants to stay, he will stay.

I think that's fair enough. CMS hasn't really worked this year, but we see it time and time again when strikers sign for a new club and don't score much for a season, then all of a sudden next season it clicks and they start banging them in. We've invested the money in him, we might as well give it another season to try and make it work. Unless someone comes in with £4 million or something, in which case we should bite their hand off.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
"You can stay if you want or you can go if you want. It's up to you". How to make someone feel really wanted. I think we can safely assume that Vicente won't be with us next season.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
"You can stay if you want or you can go if you want. It's up to you". How to make someone feel really wanted. I think we can safely assume that Vicente won't be with us next season.

You think this is what he is saying to him when he sees him every day in training, is it? I think that we can safely assume that you are an idiot.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
You think this is what he is saying to him when he sees him every day in training, is it? I think that we can safely assume that you are an idiot.

I am talking about his public comment not what he may or may not have said to Vicente in private. You need to learn how to read. Ultimately, I think we'd all be gutted if Vicente left.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here