Price of an Afro £13
Price of Ticket: £13
Seeing Andy King losing: Priceless

I'll try better next time. :dunce:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Mooney said that was their best performance at home for quite a while???? Christ, they really have been shit at home lately.....

I know we spoilt the game with our tactics, but if they were MUCH better than us, they would've created more chances than they did, despite the fact we got the luck yesterday.

As the old cliche goes though, you make your own luck in this game.....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Save it for Thursday chaps...

Beat them again, and then we can be smug. I have a feeling Mr King would be as ungracious a winner as he is a sore loser, but he hasn't quite lost yet has he, so let's get across the finish line.

Softly softly catchy monkey...

Minghawk

Jul 5, 2003
ahhhh, so now it's the 12 studs 'flying' at mooney's face that put him off!

andy king really is a cock

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
Save it for Thursday chaps...

Beat them again, and then we can be smug. I have a feeling Mr King would be as ungracious a winner as he is a sore loser, but he hasn't quite lost yet has he, so let's get across the finish line.

Softly softly catchy monkey...

I dreamt about you last night Edna....but thats another story! (dont worry it was'nt a dirty dream)

Sour grapes are nice though, I might send him some IF we get through to the final :D

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
I dreamt about you last night Edna....but thats another story! (dont worry it was'nt a dirty dream)

:eek: :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The Sky stats showed Swindon had ONE shot on target?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:

I think the faint memory of you at Bristol triggered something last night (maybe the away game connection or something) but anyway you had a friend and we walked along a promenade somewhere, looked like Devon, anyway we chatted for so long the sun set and then came up again! then your friend said you had to leave and you went...leaving me there on the beach looking out to sea. Thankfully a fishing trawler took me back to Shoreham Harbour and I got off at the locks gates and slept in the Dry Dock...then i awoke!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
I think the faint memory of you at Bristol triggered something last night (maybe the away game connection or something) but anyway you had a friend and we walked along a promenade somewhere, looked like Devon, anyway we chatted for so long the sun set and then came up again! then your friend said you had to leave and you went...leaving me there on the beach looking out to sea. Thankfully a fishing trawler took me back to Shoreham Harbour and I got off at the locks gates and slept in the Dry Dock...then i awoke!

I have a feeling you're going to be made to regret posting that on here for the whole board to see :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
I have a feeling you're going to be made to regret posting that on here for the whole board to see :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

nah my dreams rule, i might start up a thread and report back every morning with new tales of the strange and extraordinary. Especially if your in future ones Ms Krabapple ;)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
nah my dreams rule, i might start up a thread and report back every morning with new tales of the strange and extraordinary. Especially if your in future ones Ms Krabapple ;)

*suddenly feeling rest of NSC is watching*

:lolol:

As long as they involve winning days out in Cardiff, surrounded by thousands of celebrating Seagulls and loads of depressed Palace fans....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
*suddenly feeling rest of NSC is watching*

:lolol:

As long as they involve winning days out in Cardiff, surrounded by thousands of celebrating Seagulls and loads of depressed Palace fans....

I'll see what i can do!

Talking of which i read somewhere that eating cheese before you go to bed gives you nightmares, after extensive research I found this to be false (I *LOVE* nightmares), the only thing that did work was some dodgy Mayo & Chips in Kos a couple years ago...but we wont go into the content of the Mayo thankyou very much :sick: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here