Andy Johnson England

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Listened to radio for end of match and i quote

"Andy Johnson is now officially Andy Johnson of Crystal Palace and England"

Unofficially Andy Johnson is a Wanker

sven again showed that he is a prized palace fan.

great opportunity to put johnstone down the middle, we don't need to see owen play.

sven really losses the plot sometimes or is it all the time

lc:angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sven is one of the most incredible conmen of our times. He is an utter buffoon, yet he somehow acquired the reputation of a tactical genius, has managed to fleece a million quid a year from the FA, and has become by far and away the highest paid national coach on the face of the planet.

Fair play to the fella. A complete SPACKER of a football coach, but one hell of a good conman.

Last edited:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Easy 10 said:
Sven is one of the most incredible conmen of our times. He is an utter buffoon, yet he somehow acquired the reputation of a tactical genius, has managed to fleece a million quid a year from the FA, and has become by far and away the highest paid national coach on the face of the planet.

Fair play to the fella. A complete SPACKER of a football coach, but one hell of a good conman.

spot on :clap:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I was absolutely amazed...Johnson is one of the best out and out strikers in the country - very much in the Shearer mould - and the daft Swede puts him on wide right!

What is it with England managers? Every one we have had since Ramsey, has picked people and then played them out of position. Graham Le saux played left full back, right full back, right wing back etc etc.

Last night was turgid and if we are going to expecty people to pay £40-£100 and the new Wembley for rediculous "friendlys" then something has got to give somewhere

Albion Rob

I can't help but think Sven often just picks players because of the hype surrounding them.

People were clamouring for Paul Gascoigne in 1988 but Robson used him sparingly in friendlies and WCQs that were already won - he eventually showed what he could do when the time was right and booked his ticket to Italy.

The trend these days seems to be for everyone to clamour for a certain player, the coach then gives in and plays them but they have to fit a system rather than picking a system to suit the players.

Maybe Sven was trying to outfox any scouts watching, but if we need to do that to scouts from Northern Ireland and Azerbajan then we really do have problems.

hutchings (48)

Dec 2, 2004
The Wild West
Kaney said:
Listened to radio for end of match and i quote

"Andy Johnson is now officially Andy Johnson of Crystal Palace and England"

Unofficially Andy Johnson is a Wanker

Shouldn't that read Crystal Place and Ex-England International Andy Johnson ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't expect the words "Andy Johnson" and "England" to appear again in the same sentence beyond Friday.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
SVEN OUT!

never wanted to hear it but even my patcience is lost with the swede now :nono:
As much as I hate the Palarse I wanted to see AJ up the middle and having a go at goal...but wide right?!? f*** off Sven :angry:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
For once we could be in agreement saying sven is a total prick and should f**k off out. AJ was not going to perform on the right wing even if he were on for the 90 Mins. Bloody gutted for the bloke and i hope you will join me in saying you feel for him as a player putting your hatred to one side for a change.
SVEN YOU`RE A PRICK!!!

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
3346066720.jpg

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
What Sven did to Johnson on hie DEBUT was disgusting. I have never been so bored and angry (a CrAzY mix of emotions!) during one game.

I was actually routing for holland to score at the end so that Sven can be shown up for the wanker he is.

What on EARTH did he get out of that game apart from a sense of achievement for rouining the debuts of young promising Englishmen.

SVEN OUT!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Easy 10 said:
I don't expect the words "Andy Johnson" and "England" to appear again in the same sentence beyond Friday.

Why?! What did he actually do wrong it was hardly his fault that the England manager hasn't got a clue where to play his players is it. Johnson is an out and out striker not a feckin right midfielder even Brighton fans can work that out no? :shootself

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Lammy said:
What Sven did to Johnson on hie DEBUT was disgusting. I have never been so bored and angry (a CrAzY mix of emotions!) during one game.

I was actually routing for holland to score at the end so that Sven can be shown up for the wanker he is.

What on EARTH did he get out of that game apart from a sense of achievement for rouining the debuts of young promising Englishmen.

SVEN OUT!

Top quality post Lammy spot on :clap:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
AJ's Love Monkey said:
even Brighton fans can work that out no? :shootself

Isn't that exactly what I said....

Even a Palace fan can read can't he:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here