Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

andy d'urso appointed ref for southampton.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS, really did not need this - 3 straight red cards anyone ?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
God's sake, the worst ref in the league and they give him this match to officiate.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Paul Durkin "Andy D'Urso has never been good enough to be a professional referee".

And this from a man who knows.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Paul Durkin "Andy D'Urso has never been good enough to be a professional referee".

And this from a man who knows.

And what a shame there aren't a few more like Durkin about. He made mistakes but was always approachable and always kept his head when on the pitch. A really good ref.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
And what a shame there aren't a few more like Durkin about. He made mistakes but was always approachable and always kept his head when on the pitch. A really good ref.

And a nice guy aswell. Had a very respectful manner, and spoke very well of the Albion. He was very political, and very clever! Worth the £250.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Let's hope he has a dodgy curry or pint over New Years and is confined to the toilet, after all he is a complete turd.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
My faith in the whole refereeing system is seriously shot to pieces - I see Peter Walton was "punished" after his lamentable performance at Southampton with two Premiership games. Is there no justice?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
My faith in the whole refereeing system is seriously shot to pieces - I see Peter Walton was "punished" after his lamentable performance at Southampton with two Premiership games. Is there no justice?
Ridiculous. Perhaps the ref's 'assessor' during that game "didn't see it"?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I promise not to swear at the game... I promise not to swear at the game... I promise not to swear at the game... I promise not to swear at the game... I promise not to swear at the game... I promise not to swear at the game...

OH f***!!!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I promise not to swear at the game... I promise not to swear at the game... I promise not to swear at the game... I promise not to swear at the game... I promise not to swear at the game... I promise not to swear at the game...

OH f***!!!

Maybe they could install a swear box at each block. The stadium would be paid for within 3 months given the ref decisions we've had to endure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here