Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Crosby leaves Oxford

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Someone is bound to say he could still do a job for us :jester:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
he was in the div3 team of the year. i see graham rix is doing his usual stirling job.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
look at oxford's record since he took over, I think they were in auto, and they ended up not even making the playoffs!(I think they only won once with him, and that was the last day!:lol: )

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When did Rix arrive at Oxford? They had only lost about 4 games before January and then looked like relegation fodder from that point onwards.

The bloke's a fuckwitt if he's getting rid of their captain and member of the div 3 team of the year - I thought Crosby was certainly good enough for division 2 when he left us. I bet Scunthorpe can't believe their luck.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
did a fantastic job for us and a great signing for scunny! always looked out for there results since steeley and crosser went there i know they still got super paul mccarthy but not so intrested now

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
bigc said:
i stand corrected. he did offer Crosby a new deal but he refused it.

Obviously Rix didn't offer enough lolly. However, a bag of sweets and a cheeky grin then who knows?...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I went up to oxford for falmer for all day. Met Crosby and Steele outside - (also O'reegan but thats another story) Theres a pic somewhere.

Anyway, he did look like a very good player for them. Very strong, won the ariel battles etc, Im sure oxford will be sory to see him go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here