Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrew Crofts

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
_62074888_andrewcroftsgetty.jpg

I'd like to take this moment to publicly state: I was wrong about Andrew Crofts, and I apologise.

I always gave him a hard time when he was with us first time round, and was surprised a side such as Norwich showed interest in him.

Now that he's back, I can see what we were missing from him in his absence. Welcome back Andrew.

Also, thanks for crunching in on Bellamy. That was immensely enjoyable to see.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
_62074888_andrewcroftsgetty.jpg

I'd like to take this moment to publicly state: I was wrong about Andrew Crofts, and I apologise.

I always gave him a hard time when he was with us first time round, and was surprised a side such as Norwich showed interest in him.

Now that he's back, I can see what we were missing from him in his absence. Welcome back Andrew.

Do you know what I often found? It was WITHDEAN that did it.

I never thought ANY player looked any good there (albeit the few obvious exceptions). It was a horrible little pitch and it just didnt feel like it suited real footballers. Maybe it was the angle i was watching from. Maybe it was the horrible stands, but I blame that place.

But the moment I see them GLIDING across our wonderful 98 acre's of phenomenal turf I just think they look BRILLIANT.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Brilliant player and brings the hustle in the midfield we need. Agree, I enjoyed that crunch on Bellamy also. Does any else think that Crofts looks a tiny bit like Martin Keown?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I thought our midfield look very solid last night. The problem this season seems to be all up top as CMS can't do it all on his own.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Zamora looked ok on the Withdean pitch!

Crofts is going to be so vital to us this year, he takes so much pressure off Bridcutt and gets forward and can create and score himself. Class act and definitely what we needed to bring in. Midfield trio of Bridders/Crofts and Vicente is going to be incredible

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Think he will only get better as the season wears on, makes the midfield look like a unit. I liked the inclusion of his goal in the pre game video too. Nice touch

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Can I blow a raspberry at you now?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
What I really liked is he seemed to be there to support whichever midfielder needed it most at a given time. He was all over the shop (in a good way).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here