Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Andone tonight

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Pretty decent player, shame its cool not to like him around these here parts.

I'm a big fan of his, I wanted him in the side last season and really think he'd be absolutely fantastic in this fluid Brighton team. But if he's as big a wanker as we are led to believe, then goodbye to the man and let's bank some serious profit on this boy. We spent £5million on him and we should be able to get £20million for him either in January or in the summer window.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I'm a big fan of his, I wanted him in the side last season and really think he'd be absolutely fantastic in this fluid Brighton team. But if he's as big a wanker as we are led to believe, then goodbye to the man and let's bank some serious profit on this boy. We spent £5million on him and we should be able to get £20million for him either in January or in the summer window.

Yep, that’s pretty much where I am.

Even in those screen shots when he’s scored a goal and should be happy, he just looks like he’s got a massive chip on the shoulder. Angry wanker.

We’ve all moved on.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

£20M? Dream on. Small profit? Maybe, if we're lucky.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9107862 said:
What exactly did they say?

482EC115-E008-40E3-9667-7505A0440399.png

Cantor and Aspinall after one of our recent home PL matches “After the disgusting way he treated the club, well the least said the better”.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9107876 said:
Cheers, I wonder if we'll ever hear the full story ??? Will be filed with poo-gate for now I suppose until someone spills the beans in an autobiography!

Poo gate has been revealed, has it not? A coach driver probably not fit to actually drive a coach?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
In theory the more goals he scores the higher his transfer fee, the bigger his agent's cut and the more money we get. I hope the c**t keep scoring, then f**ks off in January.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Would rather have Connolly ahead of him any day. Not good enough for us now. We just smashed Spurs without Trossard, March and Propper. I really doubt we're going to mss Andone at any stage this season

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
In theory the more goals he scores the higher his transfer fee, the bigger his agent's cut and the more money we get. I hope the c**t keep scoring, then f**ks off in January.

Would rather have Connolly ahead of him any day. Not good enough for us now. We just smashed Spurs without Trossard, March and Propper. I really doubt we're going to mss Andone at any stage this season

Both of these.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I was widening the discussion, to, will we ever find out why exactly the club were able to summarily dismiss GP?
OK. No idea - wasn't he supposed to be touting himself around bigger clubs? Or perhaps it was because he'd given Glenn Murray away to ............... some club in Sarf Lunnon?

Anyway, please remember that Poyet isn't GP to us any more - we have our own proper GP now. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here