Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And so the rumour mill begin's.................

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I cannot say this is from a credible source but it has aledgedly come via an agent.

I was told today that Heskey is on his way to us. Probably on his way to several Championship clubs but believe what you will. No mention of Mr Owen though.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I cannot say this is from a credible source but it has aledgedly come via an agent.

I was told today that Heskey is on his way to us. Probably on his way to several Championship clubs but believe what you will. No mention of Mr Owen though.

Which estate agent was it allegedly from? or was it a ticket agent?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I cannot say this is from a credible source but it has aledgedly come via a newsagent.

Have edited for you, it was a ploy to get you to buy the Mail.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Heskey, Gattuso and Seedorf in the same squad. I think I'm about to have a flairgasm.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
how this works is this. someone posts some silly suggestions on internet forum, like NSC. someone else reads this. someone passes this rumour onto a mate and in the spirit of chinese whispers, attempting one-up-man-ship or a few beers, the story is flowered. an agent, "source" or whatever is added. others get to hear it, then post it on an internet forum.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If nothing else I guess Leicester might be able to get close to the £60K a week (I kid you not) Heskey is earning at Villa..............it's for sure that we can't!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here