Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'And Arsenal have an Englishman on the field.'

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
What a f***ing disgrace. Maybe if they had some f***ing English passion on the pitch, they would do better. Just a disgrace in general.

Oh look, Englishman - goal. :nono:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
get over yourself.

Have you seen how many overseas players we have?

Not to mention the Gus and his buddy.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
get over yourself.

Have you seen how many overseas players we have?

Not to mention the Gus and his buddy.

No, sorry, I certainly wont. Just because we have a few overseas players, and in fact we only have Calderon in the regular first team, it doesn't mean that i agree with it. Sorry, for one the best clubs in England to have not a single Englishman on the field, is disgraceful.

Feb 14, 2010
No, sorry, I certainly wont. Just because we have a few overseas players, and in fact we only have Calderon in the regular first team, it doesn't mean that i agree with it. Sorry, for one the best clubs in England to have not a single Englishman on the field, is disgraceful.

Thank god we have Calderon instead of er Mayo or Whing! When kids at school are picked because of ho skillful instead of how big they are, then we might get a full back in england good enough to play for er even us, never mind Arsenal. Blame Graham Taylor, Dave Bassett and the FA who do know sweet FA about football

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Big goalkeeper. Forget his name sometimes. Peter SMITH?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
There must be some better English players in league 2 than Diaby.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Arsenal.

Not only managed by someone who looks and probably is a paedophile (who else would scout the world for YOUNG boys) but they are a foreign team who just happen to play in London.

Bring back the Adams, Bould, Dixon, Seaman, Winterburn, Merse etc days

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
just the way it goes at the mo. That said the 6 national player rule is coming in soon and the next batch of players coming thru at arsenal are mostly english

Mind you, Hoyte is English...............................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here