Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An NSC Olympic Squad?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Has this been done already? I believe we already have an NSC football team but do we have a bunch of posters with hidden talents in archery and gymnastics?

I came second in my senior school shot putt, but I'm sure that can be beat. What are your olympic event achievements and are you the best on NSC in your discipline?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'll enter the NSC Olympic tennis.

You thought Alex Bogdanovic was pathetic? You ain't seen nothing yet!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What's your biggest achievement NE? You could still be our best.

I'm truly not the best. :lolol: Was it [MENTION=11992]HseagullsH[/MENTION] who said he plays at county level? Or [MENTION=12215]murraymints4brighton[/MENTION]? I think they'd take care of me pretty easily. But I could classify as being Welsh. Unfortunately, Mr Saville, I would be a plucky loser in the first round. But I'd take the beating with dignity.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
won several rifle shooting competitions when in army both at regimental and national level also took part in UK championships at Bisley (got knocked out early on )

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I don't like to blow my own trumpet but I was sussex junior 100 & 200m sprint winner two years running :whistle:

Also, winner of Palma Nova, Majorca kids table tennis tournament many moons ago :D

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Second over 1500m in Brighton Schools champs at Withdean, in 1989! Absolutely no idea what my time was.

If CRICKET was in it, I'd have a stab at that...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Once again as in the real world and stuff outside NSC, we'll win the most medals in cycling.

There is a poster here who has beaten Wiggins, sadly it's not me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I clocked a marathon time of 3:09 two years ago at the age of 41. This is officially "good for age." I also got the top athletics badge whilst a cub-scout but this was pretty easy and quite a few in my pack were awarded this badge.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've ridden round the very top line at Calshot velodrome, without sh*tting myself.

johnhammond

Neither John, nor Hammond
Jan 17, 2008
Utrecht
If we extend it to the Winter games too, then I would be in at curling (a sport where drinking is not only preferable, but expected).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here