Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An interview with...A Doncaster Rovers fan ahead of tomorrow's game

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Good read, Just another notch of excitement added!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Not sure if this is a regular item, but if it isn't it should be. Congrats a good read!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I am doing an interview like this for the matchday programme each week. The one in tomorrow's is a DIFFERENT Donny fan though, so still get it.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Excellent read, adds to the excitement levels which are verging on an emission of wee!

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
Absolutely impossible to predict... too many unknowns. Whatever happens its going to be a season of unknowns, ups and downs, unpredictable results, and tension. This league is the most exciting in England and I dont think that will change. Wont be the walkover that some clubs are anticipating... and I fully expect us to be in there scrapping.
The nerves are beginning to jangle now.
C'mon you redzzzzz!!!!

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
gentleman and a scholar......nice to know that some fans have a genuine interest in the plight of other clubs.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
oh your just making more exitied now , nice read

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Great read and that fellow supporter echoes most all of our sentiments (including my own). I haven't been able to concentrate either all week, part of me will be pleased when the game is over , regardless of the result, so I can continue once again concentrating on work, family and friends.
Enjoy it all of you , your spines will be tingling, your heads will be mashed come 2:45. :) Just ''suck'' the moment in , this won't be like the friendly against Spurs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here