Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

an idea, on-line poker mugging

Jul 20, 2003
if you had 4 half way decent people working for a common goal, (all sat in the same location or instant messaging each other re what cards they were holding) on a six player fixed limit poker game you'd clean up

wouldn't you???

Jul 20, 2003
I'm having a go at the bet365 freeroll competion at 11.30 tonight - played 50 hands today (first time) and managed to make the grand sum of £8.25 profit! (took about 4 hours)

I am at the bottom of the learning curve but as a game , I'm starting to see the appeal - it appeals to my autistic nature

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Not really as easy as it sounds. I can't explain it but if you feel like reading go to the chat area of www.thepokerforum.com
Under the online games you should find some decent discussions about collusion. It's not as easy as it sounds. Should be harder online than in a live game as online the house knows what each player has been dealt and detection software would find continuous strange play, where as in a brick and mortar game the house does not know what has been dealt.

I would suspect that if you did not get greedy you could get away with it, but then you would need to be in a large game to make cheating worth your while. You would also need strong players to know when to push. I'd think 2 players would be all you would want to try with. Doubt there would be a big profit in 4 players at one table working together due to the rake.

www.cardplayer.com is also a good site to look at - click on card player magazine and you can read the archives of the magazine.

If you are interested.

David

Jul 20, 2003
cheers

interesting stuff

BTW, I lasted one hand in the freeroll! got dealt a pair of Kings, thought, WTF, went all in, lost

marvellous scenes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here