Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An Argus Article relating to Leon Knight

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** sake WHY do you do this. Im with Stumpy its NOT from the Argus.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Dull Dull Dull!

Daft of the Argus to print such rubbish and even more stupid of me to read it when I knew exactly what it was going to be like.

They say if enough monkeys sit at a typewriter long enough they will eventually churn out the works of William Shakespeare. I guess the Argus are conducting their own experiment along similar lines!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why do all his threads have "ME ME ME" written all over them? and it is a BLOG not an article written by the Argus.....

Your a MOD. Can you not DELETE the thread or ban him for this. PLEASE.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Tiresome again. If you post it and say here is a blog I have written I will read it. Posting it as an Argus article is just plain childish and attention seeking.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
can mods please tell HBB to stop misrepresenting this blog? im not reading them on principle.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:jester::lolol: it might be.

This idea that people 'attention seek' on internet forums is such a a load of bollocks. The whole forums thing is fueled by narcissism. Why would any of us think that any thing we write on NSC is of the slightest interest to to a load of people we've never met.
If you don't like what people write then don't read their posts it really is that simple.
And really if someone's ramblings offend you that much then you really need to get out more.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
This idea that people 'attention seek' on internet forums is such a a load of bollocks. The whole forums thing is fueled by narcissism. Why would any of us think that any thing we write on NSC is of the slightest interest to to a load of people we've never met.
If you don't like what people write then don't read their posts it really is that simple.
And really if someone's ramblings offend you that much then you really need to get out more.

Or use the IGNORE function. Havne't done so until recently, but it's improved my experience of NSC by ignoring just three posters.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If that was an 'article', the writer and sub would be sacked on the spot.

That said, it's basically an irrelevance of one prat being discerning about another.

:lolol:

There is no subbing though - that's why there are so many spelling/punctuation errors and why the penultimate sentence doesn't have a verb in it.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
:lolol:

There is no subbing though - that's why there are so many spelling/punctuation errors and why the penultimate sentence doesn't have a verb in it.

Fair's fair. It does - 'think' is the sentence's active verb, though it's obviously a factual error. HB&B doesn't 'think' as such.

However, it's the conjugation of the verb 'to be' in the first sentence that raises my eyebrows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here