Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AMS and final

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
So we make the final and then Mr Perry announces that tickets will only go to season ticket holders and of course AMS members.Remembering that one of the main reasons that the AMS was brought in was to combat the increasing abeit small minority of fans causing trouble at away matches.

Anyone reckon the above is likely.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not sure. They might make it so that Season Ticket Holders and AMS can buy, say four tickets each. I know Millwall are sticking to their 'members only' scheme for the FA Cup final but I would imagine they will just be on general sale at Withdean, Im sure that is what the porgramme vs Notts County said anyway.

Umm... I think the club has already said that anyone can buy tickets for the final, and as many as you like.

The only thing is that each person has to fill out that application form (there is one in the Notts County programme). It doesn't matter whether you're an AMS member or not!!!

I think :)

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Thats right Mr C, I just checked. You can buy as many as you like but have to fill a form in that was in Notts County programme. Photocopies are accepted.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
why not scan the application form and post it here (im sure bozza will make an exception)

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
as said on another thread yesterday we need to get as many fans there not just to support the team but also to show how much we need falmer!! the club know that so no chance of it being sth and ams only

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Mr C said:
Umm... I think the club has already said that anyone can buy tickets for the final, and as many as you like.

The only thing is that each person has to fill out that application form (there is one in the Notts County programme). It doesn't matter whether you're an AMS member or not!!!

I think :)

That is correct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here