Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex shop open

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I have just come back from the stadium shop, I was going to wait until the new shirts came in, but I couldn't resist the commemorative shirt. Wifey says we can't afford both, but I have a week or so to work on her. There isn;t that much in the shop yet, but plentiful supplies of the away kit and the commemorative shirt. Looking around being nosey, I had the feeling that it was all a dream, and that I'd wake up soon. This place is fanbloodytastic!!!! I just can't wait for the Donny game.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Great store isn't it.
I defy anyone to go in for a browse and come out NOT having bought something. All that blue and white sucks you in and spits you out with a great big dent in your wallet.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
No. Whilst it's bloody marvellous in there I should still hope you'd want to get to your seat for the actual match.......

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Does anyone known if will be open wednesday evening for the north stand open day thing oh and if not what are the normal opening hours

Guy in the shop told me they are keeping the same hours as Queens Rd store, but I would be surprised as a one off they didn't stay open longer with all those fans with cash to burn! (As per yesterday..Sunday!)

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
This may be a very stupid question, but I have to ask it: will the Amex shop be open next Saturday during the game? I haven't got a ticket for the SSC game but as I will be in Lewes on Saturday between 2-5, I thought I'd take a trip up to Falmer and burn some money on the new kit. I know it'll be open before the game but just checking it'll be open during it.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Where did you park when you went to the shop, is there any car park open for shop visitors?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Where did you park when you went to the shop, is there any car park open for shop visitors?

Yes mate, there was a steward directing people where to park. Most were directed to the car park adjacent to the A27. But as I am disabled the guy was great and let me park a lot closer.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Great store isn't it.
I defy anyone to go in for a browse and come out NOT having bought something. All that blue and white sucks you in and spits you out with a great big dent in your wallet.

Looked somewhat unfinished to me, with a lot of empty shelves. And I confess I have defied you, I didn't buy a thing. All the usual tat, and some green & black away shirts. Afraid it didn't tickle my fancy on this occasion :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here