Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex seats sales - recent update of whats available

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Hi guys,

With mine and many others presentations coming up, a recent seat availability check is needed.

Can anyone who's been recently, let me know how E block - West Lower is looking high up in that little bit next to 1901?

Also the lower west wing near away fans?

Cheers.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
me me me me me me me

not sure mate, Plenty everywhere bar lower rows of West Upper by the sounds of things. We are on for about 9k ST sales at the moment so should get your choice I'd imagine

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
me me me me me me me

not sure mate, Plenty everywhere bar lower rows of West Upper by the sounds of things. We are on for about 9k ST sales at the moment so should get your choice I'd imagine

Not sure about that, a mate went to presentation on Friday wanting West Upper, and ended up in the East, said nothing left in WU worth having!!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Don't think there will be much left in the narrow sections at the back of WSL, flanking the 1901, on either side. I already know a number of people in that area. Would be very surprised if there is anything left in the central areas of WSU and WSL at all...only the flanks left.
Approaching 50 presentations now ( 2000 people )...and we know of all the ' block ' booking that has been going on.. 120...80....45...numerous 10's...15's...and 20's.
Think a lot of potential ' Weststanders ' will end up in the East, from now on

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
me me me me me me me

What are you on?:lolol:
General season tickets don't even go on sale til march:lolol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
We are on for about 9k ST sales at the moment so should get your choice I'd imagine

Are you talking about the 9k being an estimate as to what will be sold to existing STH's and their +3's, once all have had their appointments?

Spoke to Paul Rodgers who's obviously in the know at my presentation (Friday) and he said they reckon they're on target to sell about 10k+ to existing season ticket holders, and their plus 3's, and the general sale seats to sell very quickly.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Can I ask if anyone who's been has seen a diagram of what's left? I ask as I'm hoping to swing a single in a good vantage point. I suppose the logical thing for them to do is to butt 2/3/4's together and not leave gaps, but fingers crossed :smile:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
i still haven't recieved anything through the post and my presentation is on the 10th feb, any advice?

aniphon.gif

:D

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Had my presentation Monday. At that time about 3500 had been sold. Got decent seats in West Stand Lower E North End and there were plenty left in that area. Most of D in that patch had gone nearer to the touchline but again plenty further 'north'. Didn't check out WSU as my dad would never make the 5 flights of stairs with his gammy legs.

Other bits; Ken Brown confirmed zero tolerance in East, last four rows in North would have a relaxed policy re; standing and he doesn't want a singing section but wants the whole stadium rocking.

Oh yeah, and the girl in the marketing team who made me a cup of tea was FIT.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here