Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Seating plan

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
Hi all

I remember last year some kind person attaching a link to the seating plan for the Amex. As I am being advised that I may have to move from my East Block seat next year if planning permission goes through, I wonder if anyone has access to that link so I can make an informed choice of alternative when I phone up the club.

Thanks in advance!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
if planning permission goes ahead and you have to move there will be a new seating plan anyway with the new seats in.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
Many thanks for this Superphil. The problem is that I live some way from the ground and need to telephone; I have been advised to do it sooner rather than later and so would like to make the call today if poss......

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Many thanks for this Superphil. The problem is that I live some way from the ground and need to telephone; I have been advised to do it sooner rather than later and so would like to make the call today if poss......

Surely at the moment all that will be available is the lower west, north end as the club will not know who is or is not renewing their season tickets.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Surely at the moment all that will be available is the lower west, north end as the club will not know who is or is not renewing their season tickets.

That's kind of why I suggest the OP calls the club for this information, no point knowing where you would like to move to, if there is no availablilty. I'm sure the club will have more information for you when you call.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
Just been offered seats in East stand F block. Sounds good - but a little lower than at present. I'll have to think about it! Anyway, cheers for your thoughts.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Hi all

I remember last year some kind person attaching a link to the seating plan for the Amex. As I am being advised that I may have to move from my East Block seat next year if planning permission goes through, I wonder if anyone has access to that link so I can make an informed choice of alternative when I phone up the club.

Thanks in advance!

Brighton Hove Albion - Community Stadium Explorer

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
i'd assume south east as its the same letter I've had

Shame i was hoping the club had seen sense and were moving the away fans to the family stand next to us in the north , it would be good for the atmosphere.The route to the station would also be shorter making it easier for O B to get the scum back to Croydon on the train

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here