Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AMEX preferred seating...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just got my regular email from American Express, as a card holder, offering me access to buy a season ticket in their 'preferred seating' allocation. Good to see American Express are putting the club in nationwide mailshots and next to Britney Spears!

Should bolster season ticket sales a bit I imagine

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It will just be general seats, email says:

Exclusive access to Brighton & Hove Albion season tickets at their new stadium

Brighton & Hove Albion FC's fabulous new home, the American Express® Community Stadium, opens its doors in a few months' time. To celebrate the occasion, Preferred Seating is giving Cardmembers the chance to purchase season tickets before they go on general sale on 21 April 2011. What's more, the seats in this stadium are all padded and undercover and offer great views of the action.
Book now for a presentation at the American Express Community Stadium by calling the Advance Ticket Hotline on 0845 873 0251

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Undercover they may be... but that does not mean what it appears to be suggesting!

Especially if these are the seats that are left near the corners and front of the stands.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wouldn't suprise if they have an allocation somewhere on a match by match basis though ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It reads to me as if the 'Preferred Seating' just means you have a chance to get in there before general sale, just as they do with concert tickets. It doesn't mean you are offered better seats.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It will be the same as 02 customers getting first dibs for tickets at the 02 arena.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here