Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex games ... what time do team coaches arrive normally

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Home team is there quite early as they eat together in the players lounge as part of their preperation

Away team normally arrives between an hour and an hour and a half before kick-off

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Just wonder how long before kick-off they normally arrive? As some kids want to see the players & ask for autographs.

Our players dont come by coach,they drive and park south of the railway line in a carpark with direct access to the A27(must be one of the station carparks) if driving from brighton look out of your window after the station and Nooneys white BMW(with personalised plate)is clearly visible.Away coaches can usually be spotted about an hour and a half before kickoff.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I was wondering this too. Not for autograph reasons but so I can throw a sack of shit at that Palace twat Murray.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
I was wondering this too. Not for autograph reasons but so I can throw a sack of shit at that Palace twat Murray.
We always get to the ground early enough to get pissed so from the WSU we see the away team coach parking up just before the steps near Dick's Bar about 2.
Stand on the West Stand roof from about half 5 and you should get a chance to Shit Bomb the palarse scummer no probs.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So which entrance do the players go in then, we were there early for the Gills game and where having a look at the heritage stones and saw the Gillingham coach was up the top the other side of the stones. The players went in the entrance up there.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
The away team go in an entrance in the West Stand before the 1901 club entrance,the coach parks up just before the steps near Dick's Bar,I believe the home player entrance is in the lower bit of the concourse betwen Dick's Bar and the steps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here