Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex first game/supporters bar

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
It seems that Season tickets will almost certainly sell out which will no doubt leave alot of long term supporters and exiles fighting for a little under a thousand tickets, i'd imagine many will be left dissapointed.

I know it has been annonced that the supporters bar at the stadium will only have a modest capacity of 250/300 and operate on a first come first served basis but how would people feel if the bar was just opened for the first game for those on the ticket database who were unable to obtain a ticket for the first game, if demand was high a ballot could decide who gets a ticket.

I would imagine theres a good chance the first game will be televised but if it wasn't it probably wouldn't be too dificult to stream the game in the bar?

Thoughts?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought Atilla was booked to do a poem recital in the supporters bar for the 1st league game ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought Atilla was booked to do a poem recital in the supporters bar for the 1st league game ???

Excellent tip, many thanks and a very good reason not to go there for the first game.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Let them in the Supporters Bar at The Amex? You didn't really think that one through did you?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so let people without a ticket into the ground to goto the bar. :O :facepalm:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
so let people without a ticket into the ground to goto the bar. :O :facepalm:

I was under the impression there was no access from inside the stadium to the supporters bar?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
let them come early enough and they will get in(the bar) we can drink in the concourse if we have to, but why are people so certain that the first game will be on the telly?
we only had one live sky game at withdean this year(stoke got in the way and killed that) Sky dont like us because they dont regard us as "box office"they never have.
Anyone want to do stats on Sky showings this year,who are ruperts favourites in Div 1?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here