Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex big screens - the new way of watching the Albion

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Thinking about tomorrow and the match, I caught myself getting rather excited about those big screens.

It took a while to get used to but, whether you like it or not, they really have had a massive effect on the match experience and the way we watch and remember watching the Albion now.

That little look to the screen after incidents, goals and near misses maybe be the norm for the big clubs but it's a big novelty for us.

And don't get me started on those pre-match montages and the "walk up" team line ups. :mad: :thumbsup:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The pre match video needs to have the X-Factor voiceover guy at the end.

At least time it just right so that there is only a second or two from the video finishing to GOSBTS dropping

Last edited:

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
They are fantastic, but kept on distracting me as they are so brighton during the Gillingham match.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I think they enhance the match experience. I like being able to match numbers to players at just a sideways glance, remember the yellow cards, goal scorers, etc.

I like them a lot.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
The pre match video needs to have the X-Factor voiceover guy at the end.

At least time it just right so that there is only a second or two from the video finishing to GOSBTS dropping
The X-Factor voice guy announcing our team before the game, as the players pictures appear on the screen, would be immense, get him in to record the names now I say.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
And don't get me started on those pre-match montages and the "walk up" team line ups. :mad: :thumbsup:

This...these are bloody fantastic and a real treat! I get the feeling there will be a new modified one before each match, with clips from the most recent game!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thinking about tomorrow and the match, I caught myself getting rather excited about those big screens.

It took a while to get used to but, whether you like it or not, they really have had a massive effect on the match experience and the way we watch and remember watching the Albion now.

That little look to the screen after incidents, goals and near misses maybe be the norm for the big clubs but it's a big novelty for us.

Being in the North Stand, the big screen at the away end is too far away and the big screen at our end is directly behind us. Neither anywhere near ideal. Probably brilliant if you are in the East or West. Do find the replayed highlights after the game a class act tho. Certainly beats staying up til the wee small hours for 12 seconds worth of highlights that you fall asleep just before they come on :thumbsup:l

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
or some of this hehehe [yt]EeKEzcU8DaY[/yt]

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
or this hahaha [yt]dUkDDmzgh-I[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here