Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex big screens going in the north stand today

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Chez is gonna post pics later but the big screen is made up of lots of smaller ones, first one was being installed just as I was leaving today about 16:30

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Chez is gonna post pics later but the big screen is made up of lots of smaller ones, first one was being installed just as I was leaving today about 16:30

I thought this would be the case after watching the webcam earlier, exciting stuff (got any tips?) :)

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Tips? Lol
As and when mate

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Going to be hard to see then if we're just going to have lots of little screens as opposed to one big one, bit disappointed really...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Going to be hard to see then if we're just going to have lots of little screens as opposed to one big one, bit disappointed really...

eh? not sure if that was a joke or not!

anyway lots of little screens mean one big screen....one big image.....innit!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Attachments

• facepalm_jim_76437.jpg
    facepalm_jim_76437.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,610

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
eh? not sure if that was a joke or not!

anyway lots of little screens mean one big screen....one big image.....innit!

Anyone remember Wolves where the very centre screen wasn't working?
'Hole in your telly, you've got a hole in your telly'

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I saw 4 huge boxes by the entrance to the back of the south stand this evening just after 5. Photos and video to follow! ....

Weren't they for catering? If they're the same ones I saw, they definitely weren't tv's

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wasn't expecting it to be made up like that?!

The largest plasma TV has a 152 inch diameter screen which wouldn't look very big in a football stadium. From a distance all the small screens being installed will give the impression of one big screen. Looking forward to the karaoke with the lines of GOSBTS being sung at the correct pace.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
They look the same that I saw around 4:30 placed inside the south west corner... One of the boxes had a side taken off and it was a 3-door oven or something like that to do with catering

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here