Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amazing crowd displays

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This lot have to be amongst the best displays of crowd art ever (not sure if there is such a term as "crowd art" but I don't know what else to call it), from St Etienne fans in the Kop Sud. They range from the normal banners, to flags, to bits of card held up North Korea style, to giant Parisian monuments, wild animals and a bowling alley complete with pins and a ball. Awesome.

Check out the bulldozer flattening Paris (presumably against PSG) :lol:
sainte_etienne_tifo_057.jpg

I think this is against Lyon again as the animals have the names of several of their players on. My limited French suggests the banner at the front reads "The hunt is on...kill" or something like that.
sainte_etienne_tifo_062.jpg

sainte_etienne_tifo_097.jpg
2391248017_small_1.jpg
14in4pf.jpg
sainte_etienne_tifo_001.jpg
sainte_etienne_tifo_028.jpg
sainte_etienne_tifo_033.jpg
sainte_etienne_tifo_036.jpg
sainte_etienne_tifo_045.jpg
sainte_etienne_tifo_065.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dozens more on here (and before you ask, I found the pictures by googling St Etienne, not searching for Hooligans Online :lol:).

Saint-Etienne-ASSE

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Can anyone find the video of the Ajax (I think) fans and their 'graffiti covered train coming out of a tunnel' effort? I can't remember what it was called on youtube...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why do they have a bowling alley?

Its bloody brilliant but also very random!

I think the bowling ball has the St Etienne logo on it, therefore presumably the suggestion is that they're going to knock Lyon over? I'd like to see someone try and get into a ground in the UK with a set of six foot high pins...

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
We wouldn't be allowed within 10 miles of the ground with stuff to make those displays. Think of the fire risk, the poles used as weapons, the fun fans might have. So much for authorities to stamp down on on these pics it's hard to know where to begin!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Not really the same is it? The club have organised that, it's hardly an example of fan culture. Will it annoy you if I say this (below) is way better? I should add that I have no time for either Celtic or Rangers, but at least the Green Brigade are creating their own effects, even if they use them inappropriately at times.

h2.jpg
sheep10.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here