Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am i SUPERB?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
On Saturday, i fly to Milan for Sunday's game between AC and Roma.

Does that make me better than the majority of people on this board? I think it does.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I highly agree with that statement, but if you were to fly to Edinburgh and take a short train trip upto Cowdenbeath :bowdown: then you'd have GODLIKE status :thumbsup:

Have fun anyway!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I was at the Barcelona v Osasuna game a couple of weeks ago; the week before I was at Cagliari v AC Milan.

I'm looking forward to Brighton v Crewe more than either of those 2, because it's the Albion!!!!

:clap2:

Does the above make me special?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Meade's_Ball said:
On Saturday, i fly to Milan for Sunday's game between AC and Roma.

Does that make me better than the majority of people on this board? I think it does.

Hmm...I'm missing the Crewe game, have given my ticket to a Crewe fan free of charge, and am going to a wedding on the Isle of Wight !

Yep - reckon your better than me !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes, I think that probably does make you better than me. It puts you about on a par with Yorkie, but you've still got some way to go before you reach Gareth Glover-type status.

Its healthy to still have something to aspire to though.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
smudge said:
I was at the Barcelona v Osasuna game a couple of weeks ago; the week before I was at Cagliari v AC Milan.

I'm looking forward to Brighton v Crewe more than either of those 2, because it's the Albion!!!!

:clap2:

Does the above make me special?

Hmmm. You're alright. But i'm definitely a bit better. It might be my muscles and my Tom Selleck charisma.

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Trufflehound said:
Tom Selleck? Charisma?

These things do not sit comfortably together in the same sentence.

You tell that to a few of the damsels in distress in Hawaii in the 80s. We all saw how much they liked him in that documentary series about a detective living in a large mansion with Higgins, the butler.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They were only attracted to him because of his car though. Its a well known fact that he had a Border Collie living in his moustache.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Easy 10 said:
They were only attracted to him because of his car though. Its a well known fact that he had a Border Collie living in his moustache.

That's why he has to stay away from cats.

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Easy 10 said:

By the way, it's not his car. He uses Robin Masters' car while he is away on business.
Do you know who played the voice of Robin Masters?

*trivia*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here