Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alzate

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Alzate was my MoTM today. So much time and composure on the ball.

Agree, if we had paid £15-20M for him, I'd have said he was worth it on his performance today. Absolute class.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Alzate didn’t stay wide enough. So often Stephens or Burn were looking for an outlet but he’d drifted inside, quite a few times occupying space Maupay in particular was already in. He’s going to be superb though - amazing composure and great skill.

He started in midfield then in the second half potter moved him onto the wing. I thought he hardly put a foot wrong today and looks a great talent.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Reassured by his recent 4yr deal. Would love for him to have bagged a goal. Deserves a bit more recognition outside of Brighton fan's opinions. Currently, and being as impartial as poss, up for young player of the year so far along with Leicester impressing Barnes, Maddison and Chilwell obs, where one can't believe they're all 21-22. Crazy.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
He's getting it.

[tweet]1188132848236220416[/tweet]

Wouldn't be surprised if he's MotD's pick from the game.

Indeed. Hot property and excellent competition among the squad. Only a matter of time until we have a few decent YouTube compilations to drink to.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I find it funny how so many people are contrasting Propper and Alzate, Consdering Alzate only had a 3% higher pass completion rate than Proper, and he had the ball taken off of him 50% more than Propper (albeit it was once to Alzate's twice).

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He started in midfield then in the second half potter moved him onto the wing. I thought he hardly put a foot wrong today and looks a great talent.
Wasn't at the start of the half - frustrating at times we had no width....

The boy is a real talent though

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, agree with the positives. It was him who did a cheeky nutmeg in front of the dug outs, wasn't it?

Now.....off to the penalty thread. There must be one...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here