Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alzate

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've heard quite a few people say about Alzate's decision to play for Colombia rather than England that he should hold out, as he may prove himself good enough for England one day.

I don't think any of them have even contemplated the notion that his thinking could be based on an emotional link to the country of his family rather than a thought through, strategic and financial career decision

You are on a roll today :bowdown:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
About 7 weeks too old for the current cycle. To participate in the next Euros and qualification games, players must have been born on or after 01/01/1998.

BW's DOB is 08/11/1997

Thanks, was just looking up the cycles

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Think I'm even more excited by Alzate than Connelly! Don't think there's a weakness to his game. One of his chances will go in soon as well and he'll start chipping in with a few.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Think I'm even more excited by Alzate than Connelly! Don't think there's a weakness to his game. One of his chances will go in soon as well and he'll start chipping in with a few.

Me too. I think Alzate will go further in the game, he’s an unreal talent.

I’ve said previously, I’m astonished by how good he is pretty much coming into the side out of nowhere.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Alzate didn’t stay wide enough. So often Stephens or Burn were looking for an outlet but he’d drifted inside, quite a few times occupying space Maupay in particular was already in. He’s going to be superb though - amazing composure and great skill.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Loved the confidence. He had time on the ball that normally comes with experience - just outstanding. Lived that he was happy to have a shot too.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Alzate was my MoTM today. So much time and composure on the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here