Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alzate

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Is he the best midfielder to come out of our youth set-up? Better than JFC in so many ways.

He hasn’t come through our youth set up. We signed him shortly before his 19th birthday from Leyton Orient where he’d played 12 games.

Best product from our development squad?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Good start and has some good skill but lacks a bit of end product, many times he didn’t get rid of the ball enough or play the pass. Probably should have done better with his chances - but he can work on that and is definitely a bright player for the future

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
He hasn’t come through our youth set up. We signed him shortly before his 19th birthday from Leyton Orient where he’d played 12 games.

Best product from our development squad?

And where comedian, pundit and O’s fan Bob Mills has said that Alzate was the best youth player he’d ever seen at Orient

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I still hold out hope Bissouma gets his chance to play Potter ball. The guy is a serious serious talent imo, even under Hughtons defensive style he showed glimpses of real quality.

Sure his chance will come. Likewise Bernardo.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I think he is a great prospect. He is comfortable on the ball, strong and has a good footballing brain. All he needs is a few more games at this level and he will be a player Potter will give plenty of game time in various positions. (Except goalie......too tall.)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I think he is a great prospect. He is comfortable on the ball, strong and has a good footballing brain. All he needs is a few more games at this level and he will be a player Potter will give plenty of game time in various positions. (Except goalie......too tall.)

All of this. Just needs a bit more composure in front of goal and the goals will flow.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Interesting article in the Argus about Danny Webb mentoring him at Orient. I think we should start calling him Herbert :wink:

Any song ideas? Paging [MENTION=1530]mejonaNO12 aka riskit[/MENTION]

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Interesting article in the Argus about Danny Webb mentoring him at Orient. I think we should start calling him Herbert :wink:

Any song ideas? Paging [MENTION=1530]mejonaNO12 aka riskit[/MENTION]

I think he’s hidden very well the skills he’s learnt from Danny Webb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here