Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Already bought a train ticket for the last day of the season? TOUGH SHIT.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bumping the final round of Championship fixtures from Sunday 3pm to Saturday 12.45, because it clashes with the TURKISH GRAND PRIX ??

:facepalm:

UN believable. How mind-numbingly pathetic is that ?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Bumping the final round of Championship fixtures from Sunday 3pm to Saturday 12.45, because it clashes with the TURKISH GRAND PRIX ??

:facepalm:

UN believable. How mind-numbingly pathetic is that ?

The F1 fixures were announced in November - why couln't they have moved the Championship fixtures then? They would have saved loads of fans their train ticket prices. What annoys me is the fact that they waited until train tickets had gone on sale before changing the fixture.

No excuse for this ineptness whatsoever.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Part and parcel of following football in this day and age I'm afraid.

Bit of a fucker though given that I assumed that they were played on the Sunday for the purpose of TV so it would have been safe to book train tickets.

Fans can moan all they like, but as long as the TV companies are pumping millions into the game then their respective clubs have no choice to but to get bent over and f***ed royally up the jacksy when ever the TV companies feel like it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry, what? Turkish Grand Prix?

We better move tomorrow night's game with Brentford, I believe that there is a Badminton tournament scheduled in Felpham...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Indeed tho I did hear that Barca were thinking of moving the Arsenal game to Weds as it clashes with Brentford/Albion.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well yes indeed, AND stoolball on Cowfold Village Green of course.

Is that being televised?

The Badminton tournament will be. Well some of it. On someone's phone. Photos, really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here