Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Almost a yeaar sinbce Falmer permission granted - visible progress?

Its almost a year (July 27 2007) since the letter was sent , giving permisssion for us to get on with Falmer.:yahoo:

How long do you think it will be before we see some "concrete" progress on site

(BTW -I am not doubting that there has been progress behind the scenes, just wanting to see a man in ahrd hat and a garish relective safety jacket getting out of his diggger)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
"How long do you think it will be before we see some "concrete" progress on site?"

Sometime in November i expect.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Its almost a year (July 27 2007) since the letter was sent , giving permisssion for us to get on with Falmer.:yahoo:

(BTW -I am not doubting that there has been progress behind the scenes, just wanting to see a man in ahrd hat and a garish relective safety jacket getting out of his diggger)

Unless any of the Council roadworks (A270) start before then late October

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Has funding been secured? I suspect it has been much more difficult than anticipated with the 'credit crunch' looming. Presumably we will still be able to borrow, but at a greater expense.

Another thing to thank all the 'crims' that sold our ground and then tried to stop it being built.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

Well, the University is in the process of building the replacement buildings for the ones that need to be demolished to make way for the West Stand, does that not count?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
there was a tractor in the field about 2 weeks ago, it has now gone, and nothing seems to have happened, expect the grass is getting a bit long, and 3 more carrier bags are wedge in the bush at the bottom.

There also seems to be fewer bats about

Well, the University is in the process of building the replacement buildings for the ones that need to be demolished to make way for the West Stand, does that not count?

Was thinking more of a construction progress rather than a demolition one.:falmer::falmer:

I've already got an association with words "demolition and Brighton & Hove Albion home ground" and its not one I am keen on thinking about

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here