Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All you moaners please count to five

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Before you post your doom and gloom at Bloom on here.

1)We could and should have been two up at half time. Barnesey's end of first half miss was a bad one.

2)Swindon played very well and got the breaks.

3)We didn't play badly but got no breaks.

4) Two seasons ago we lost 2-0 at Northampton at the same stage in the league cup ( Navs broke his ACL as well I'd I recall). Look what we went on to achieve.

5)It's the way it goes sometimes.

We will learn and move on from here.

Oh and Buckley,KLL & CMS all absent tonight.

Me, the pint is still very much half full!!

TNBA

TTF

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield

1)We could and should have been two up at half time. Barnesey's end of first half miss was a bad one.

4) Two seasons ago we lost 2-0 at Northampton at the same stage in the league cup ( Navs broke his ACL as well I'd I recall). Look what we went on to achieve.

Oh and Buckley,KLL & CMS all absent tonight.

Me, the pint is still very much half full!!

TNBA

TTF

Well said - shame there aren't a few more like you on here!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It must have looked better on Sky. We played shit, they played average. I watched every minute in the stands and couldn't even guess as to at what point we could & should have been 2-0 up at half time.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
It must have looked better on Sky. We played shit, they played average. I watched every minute in the stands and couldn't even guess as to at what point we could & should have been 2-0 up at half time.

It didnt, meant we could clearly see the defensive cock-ups easily. At least Hull will have seen it and thought that we will be pushovers now, when we hopefully wont be !!

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea

Were you watching the same game as me?

You make the breaks by playing well

We played awfully, therefore got no breaks

This means precisely nothing

Sometimes lower league teams score 1 or 2 and hang on for dear life defending their lead. They don't often walk all over their opponents

Oh and Buckley,KLL & CMS all absent tonight. This means that if they are ever all missing again at another point in the season (through injury or suspension) we can expect more performances like this can we?

Me, the pint is still very much half full!! Loving your optimism :)

I hope you are right mate

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

Yes. It did look better. Especially being able to see replays and such. We could have been two up. We playrd average and they played well. As someone else on here said, they just clearly wanted it more. I can understand you being upset, travelling there and paying the money, but I'll take no more injuries and a good workout.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Yes. It did look better. Especially being able to see replays and such. We could have been two up. We playrd average and they played well. As someone else on here said, they just clearly wanted it more. I can understand you being upset, travelling there and paying the money, but I'll take no more injuries and a good workout.

Moral of the story here seems to be if Albion are away and on TV, save your cash and watch it on the telly box.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
They should count to 5 and then piss off, one game and some have gone crazy! If we are ten games in to the season with similar results then fair enough but we aren't so I wish they'd put a sock in it.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Make that count to 1 as the moaners would have great difficulty counting to 5.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
just looked poor on TV, must have been much worse to have paid the money to go to Swindon. I know it was the tinpot cup but we have seen this type of insipid away performance too often last year. The team is a shadow of itself in comparison to the Amex. Needs to be addressed quickly.

kjgood

The game from the off had the feel of a pre season friendly to me, small crowd, no noise or atmosphere, not even any real challenges on the pitch certainly in the first half.

We looked comfortable until half time without really doing anything, at the start of the second half my Swindon fan host said Brighton will win 2-0 and then 'Oh dear' we know what happened, We stayed in friendly mode, Swindon went into competitive mode and deserved to win. We could have played all night and not scored.

I was sat near to TB and the board members, as we went back in to the lounge at full time several of our board members were saying to each other 'We looked a bloody dis-organised mess', they certainly weren't impressed and neither did they give the impression that they were happy to be out of the League cup in the first round.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
The game from the off had the feel of a pre season friendly to me, small crowd, no noise or atmosphere, not even any real challenges on the pitch certainly in the first half.

We looked comfortable until half time without really doing anything, at the start of the second half my Swindon fan host said Brighton will win 2-0 and then 'Oh dear' we know what happened, We stayed in friendly mode, Swindon went into competitive mode and deserved to win. We could have played all night and not scored.

I was sat near to TB and the board members, as we went back in to the lounge at full time several of our board members were saying to each other 'We looked a bloody dis-organised mess', they certainly weren't impressed and neither did they give the impression that they were happy to be out of the League cup in the first round.

They obviously don't post on NSC, as most folk on here seem delighted that we are out and not remotely worried we played absolute shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here