Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All time League Table

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
The table takes in account points deducation against various teams. However it does not mention our 2 point deduction in the 96/97 season.

Although this would no affect our position in the table.

Last edited:

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
ManxSeagull said:
The table takes in account points deducation against various teams. However it does not mention our 2 point deduction in the 96/97 season.

Although this would no affect our position in the table.

There is a * by our name though, so I think they have taken those two points into account, just not mentioned it at the bottom.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Impressive, although that does not include this season, as its only upto 2004, so Man United take clear 1st, and we have probably moved below dirty Leeds

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Has anyone else noticed Leyton Orients goal difference? :eek: :lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
New Brighton is on the northwest coast (Liverpool)

:clap:

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Would be more interesting if they weighted it depending on which league they were in at the time.

The hatters have spent a lot longer in the top division than you boys but come lower down because we were always scraped in not winning that many games

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
"ahem"

Hudds Town 37th

BTW Town have won their last 6 on the trot and if they carry on at this rate wuill make the playoffs two years on the tro.

" starts thinking about another trip to the millenium....."

See you all at Burnley!...If you dont go I am a better fan than you!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Fascinating table to have missed for a statto enthusiast, but unfortunately has fatal flaws.Arsenal would swap with 22nd place Forest if they could.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think New Brighton went out of the league in the late sixties or early seventies. About the same time as Gateshead.

claretfan

Nov 19, 2004
Burnley
dougdeep said:
I think New Brighton went out of the league in the late sixties or early seventies. About the same time as Gateshead.

New Brighton FC were voted out of the Football League in 1951, to be replaced by Workington, who themselves were voted out in 1977. New Brighton FC no longer exist,

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
lost in london said:
Who are New Brighton? 99th position

New Brighton is a run down seaside town about 4 miles away from my Mum's house in Wallasey. About 6 miles from Birkenhead & 2 miles south of Liverpool on the opposite side of the Mersey.

Used to be great in the 70's.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
New Brighton Tower were the first club in the Wallasey area, New Brighton the replacement, much like the fact that the first club in this area was called Brighton United before it disbanded and reformed as the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here