Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All those Coventry bound

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
WHY? so you can slag us off again to cover for your ineptitude or your lack of callers?

you lost it with your rant about season ticket holders deserving spurs tickets more than regular away fans and then you have the sheer gall to come on here begging us to save your crap phone in.
i trusted you through the bellotti years due to your support for dick knight/liam brady but most of all because you had the support of a mutual friend(nigel erskine) but your i "shell out hundreds for a HOME GAME TICKET so i deserve an away ticket(I CANT HELP BUT NOTICE I AM CONSIDERABLY MORE RICHER THAN YOUW.copyright harry enfield)more than those that make the effort to go to away games,RATHER THAT SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WHO ONLY TURN UP FOR HOME GAMES THAT SUIT THEM.hence 468 season ticket holders who could not be arsed to go on boxing day and the hundreds who watched the reading game from the comfort of the local pub.

YOUR PHONE-IN HAS BECOME AN EMBARESMENT AND AN IRRELEVANCE. FULL OF TWATS GRANNIES AND YES MEN.YOU HAVE THE BRASS NECK TO WHINE ABOUT PEOPLE AFFECTING YOUR DAY TO DAY BUSINESS.SOME OF US STILL BOYCOTT FOCUS WICKES AND GREAT MILLS.

give it up and hand the show over to the man from le havre whilst you still have an audience

On the other hand, we could try and build a few bridges with Harty :)

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And even phone the fans phone-in :wave:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Each to his own, Thank goodness this is a democratic board, I'll give you a ring Harty, if I'm not too drunk. Give our best to Micky if you get a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here