Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
he has a point though.

We're resigned to losing Wilf he has been a great player for us with over 100 games under his belt . Your player ? , I'll let you decide .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We're resigned to losing Wilf he has been a great player for us with over 100 games under his belt
Yeah, he got you to 17th in the Championship, you must be giddy with excitement (if he stays, he might help you do better this year)

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
We're resigned to losing Wilf he has been a great player for us with over 100 games under his belt . Your player ? , I'll let you decide .

You must be so proud, 100 games near relegation every season he has played in apart from this year, so what has he actually done for you?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Great seeing the Palace getting excited at the prospect of losing their best player while ours is returning after injury - watch the gap.:ffsparr:

I thought bridcutt was your best player ?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
...and the best thing is that CPFC2010 have said that having received £17M they are, as a good will gesture to the local community, going to repay the business owners they sent out of business on two occasions whilst still paying for the Academy that produced Zaha.

Good on 'em I say.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
You must be so proud, 100 games near relegation every season he has played in apart from this year, so what has he actually done for you?

Entertained the fans and netted us £17m by the sounds of things. More than any of your players have done. Ever.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Paid for our academy for the next 10 years .
As DF said at the weekend, there's at least two more players in the academy who could be better then Wilf !!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As DF said at the weekend, there's at least two more players in the academy who could be better then Wilf !!
Which shows how much you over-rate Zaha.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here