Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
But... but... he's only worth £5m and Palace fans are overrating him and they won't see a penny more than £10m (addons included) at best? But... but... Buckbeak is a much better player so surely Buckbeak is worth £20m? But... but... Palace are desperate for the money and will accept any offer from any Premiership club? But... but... Wilfried will hand in a transfer request THE VERY INSTANT any bigger clubs come calling because he can't wait to leave?

Oh wait. Most of the numpties on here were wrong all along. I see.

What happened to Dougie Freedman?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
But... but... he's only worth £5m and Palace fans are overrating him and they won't see a penny more than £10m (addons included) at best? But... but... Buckbeak is a much better player so surely Buckbeak is worth £20m? But... but... Palace are desperate for the money and will accept any offer from any Premiership club? But... but... Wilfried will hand in a transfer request THE VERY INSTANT any bigger clubs come calling because he can't wait to leave?

have you not heard of players agents flaming "rumours" by making these stupid comments, absolutely stupid if you think SAF will part with 17m for a player UN proven against quality defenders

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
What happened to Dougie Freedman?

He ruined his chance at a top 6 finish for large piles of...

5474155241_4918b47ea6_z.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Man United fans are very fickle if they think the club has paid too much for a player who isn't all that good , how long before Old Trafford is resounding to the chant of "Der Der Der Der f***ing Useless" ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Zaha price

maybe RVP?

Actually, I have it on very good authority that Man U are offering £17 million, Wayne Rooney and RVP. Quite honestly Man U have got a great deal as Zaha is tarred as better than Messi, Pele and Maradonna put together.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Actually, I have it on very good authority that Man U are offering £17 million, Wayne Rooney and RVP. Quite honestly Man U have got a great deal as Zaha is tarred as better than Messi, Pele and Maradonna put together.

The hilarious exaggerations are not quite as hilarious once someone apparently actually wants to give us £17m for him :lol:

Great seeing the Palace getting excited at the prospect of losing their best player while ours is returning after injury - watch the gap.:ffsparr:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

The hilarious exaggerations are not quite as hilarious once someone apparently actually wants to give us £17m for him :lol:

Quite honestlyi can't believe man u will pay that much for him. If they do I will admit you were right and congratulate your club for doing a great job hyping him. It doesn't change the fact that he is not worth that and is not all that.....

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
latest rumour on the net is that Zahaha wants to leave as he wants to play in front of a decent crowd, not 1/4 full shit holes. honest......

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Buckbeak? This sort of comment reminds me of what w@nkers palace fans are.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Great seeing the Palace getting excited at the prospect of losing their best player while ours is returning after injury - watch the gap.:ffsparr:

Priceless !!!
Take a bow old boy ! :lol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

That's a no go , Rooneys blocked it as we can't guarantee him a starting place .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
latest rumour on the net is that Zahaha wants to leave as he wants to play in front of a decent crowd, not 1/4 full shit holes. honest......

The natives are restless, throw an attendance dig in !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here