Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Let's be honest. He's vastly overrated and vastly overpriced. And again let's be honest, now Vicente is back playing Zaha can't even be mentioned as the best player playing in the Championship. TBH.

That post is utter shite, as you know Major.

Yes this totally agree.

What a surprise. Brighton fans in "jealous that Palace have a £15m+ player" shocker.

But you would have heard enough about him, if we went on as much as you lot do and of course the manager?

You can't base a valuation on how much you've "heard" about a player. You have to have seen them play several times in different positions, formations, etc. Anyone who had seen Zaha play in the first half against Stoke (before he got injured and subbed) or against Blackburn/Wolves/Cardiff etc. would know just how good he is.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger are clearly losing their touch if they're being conned into spending £5m+ more than they needed to, by a chairman who has only been in football for 3 years. :rolleyes:

Never a truer word - spoken in jest ---- feck me that's another one for the old phrases thread :wink:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Let's be honest. He's vastly overrated and vastly overpriced. And again let's be honest, now Vicente is back playing Zaha can't even be mentioned as the best player playing in the Championship. TBH.

I'm sure if he can stay fit for a few games, Sir Alex will send his scouts down to the south coast.

Are you talking about your own post ? If so -:thumbsup:

Vicente is the best player playing in the Championship now - FACT. You need to work out a way to handle this.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

What a surprise. Brighton fans in "jealous that Palace have a £15m+ player" shocker.

After seeing just a 15 minute cameo performance at Birmingham on Saturday I can honestly say that Vicente is the dogs bollocks when it comes to being the best player in The Championship.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
You're saying a Spanish International and Champions League regular doesn't come close to the skill of Zaha? Deluded much.

I'm sure that when he actually was a Spanish international and Champions League regular he was very good.

Now? You're the deluded one. Sorry.

Are you talking about your own post ? If so -:thumbsup:

Vicente is the best player playing in the Championship now - FACT. You need to work out a way to handle this.

That's not true. There we go. Handled.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
You're saying a Spanish International and Champions League regular doesn't come close to the skill of Zaha? Deluded much.

He last played for Spain 8 years ago. Would suggest his best days are behind him...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Oh yeah I forgot about him .:bowdown:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Zaha price

You can't base a valuation on how much you've "heard" about a player. You have to have seen them play several times in different positions, formations, etc. Anyone who had seen Zaha play in the first half against Stoke (before he got injured and subbed) or against Blackburn/Wolves/Cardiff etc. would know just how good he is.

You've got to have the title of 'NSC's most easily reeled in poster.'

Well done.

At least you're consistent. Unlike Zaha.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Watch out everyone , the Chuckle brothers are on the attack !! :lol:

That would be the Stoke game where an independent journalist marked him 4/10 :lolol::ffsparr:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
That would be the Stoke game where an independent journalist marked him 4/10 :lolol::ffsparr:

That would be the Stoke game where other journalists raved about how good he was, and the game in which the (Fulham supporting) journo in the South London Press said that "on this display £15m for Zaha looks an absolute bargain".

You're clueless Major. Sorry. :lolol:

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
BBC via goal.com now reporting that United have upped their offer to £17m

I am willing to bet they don't actually believe that is what he is worth. They have the cash to splurge and they have a desire not to let Arsenal or any of the other teams in the running get a sniff in. He certainly is not worth £17 million right now based on what my Palace mate says, so I am guessing future potential? Which may or may not happen. There is a good chance it may though, after all, some of the best football players in the world have the same attitude as him when it comes to twitter (i.e. talking in some incomprehensible language)

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
BBC via goal.com now reporting that United have upped their offer to £17m

But... but... he's only worth £5m and Palace fans are overrating him and they won't see a penny more than £10m (addons included) at best? But... but... Buckbeak is a much better player so surely Buckbeak is worth £20m? But... but... Palace are desperate for the money and will accept any offer from any Premiership club? But... but... Wilfried will hand in a transfer request THE VERY INSTANT any bigger clubs come calling because he can't wait to leave?

Oh wait. Most of the numpties on here were wrong all along. I see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here