Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Game over, 3-1 Stoke. Good effort all round from Palace. Only Chelsea have beaten Stoke at the Britannia since last February apparently, and we went there with half a team and could have taken the win had Easter not missed the first penalty.

:ffsparr: You've REALLY Not only mugged yourself off on here ALL night but have been ruined by just about every poster on this thread. I'd go home now...

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Ate you in good form then? Is Zaha staying? Is he a cheat? If you don't win matches do you slide down the table?

The answer to all of these questions is a resounding NO.

Hmmm.

Actually it looks very possible that Zaha is staying. I'm glad that you agree that he's not a cheat though. Unfortunately, you do slide down the table if you don't win games, so you're most certainly wrong there.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Blimey we played Stoke in the 4th round two years ago, and didn't concede 4 goals as a League 1 side.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Blimey we played Stoke in the 4th round two years ago, and didn't concede 4 goals as a League 1 side.

Stoke 2 years ago weren't anything like they are now. Look at their home record for christ's sake. Nobody beats them at home.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Zaha price

Actually it looks very possible that Zaha is staying. I'm glad that you agree that he's not a cheat though. Unfortunately, you do slide down the table if you don't win games, so you're most certainly wrong there.

Ha ha ha, typo, oops. It was a fair cop!

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Stoke 2 years ago weren't anything like they are now. Look at their home record for christ's sake. Nobody beats them at home.

Nobody beat Stoke at the Britannia back then either - look at their home record over the past 3 seasons...

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Game over, 3-1 Stoke. Good effort all round from Palace. Only Chelsea have beaten Stoke at the Britannia since last February apparently, and we went there with half a team and could have taken the win had Easter not missed the first penalty.

No.

SWINDON beat stoke at the BRITANNIA you clown THIS season.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Zaha price

I'm too tired to produce any witty banter tonight, So all I'll say is Zaha is a overpriced diving Minge and Ha ha ha palace have lost 4-1, have that on your toast you twats.
I'm not proud of myself, but I feel it had to be said.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
No.

SWINDON beat stoke at the BRITANNIA you clown THIS season.

Make that Swindon and Chelsea. Not Man City. Not Man United. Not Arsenal. Not Liverpool. Point stands.

I'd bet Swindon put out a full strength team too :dunce:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
2 losses, is it? 6 draws is a problem, but it's hardly like we're losing regularly. Losing away to Stoke with a weakened team is no disgrace.

Well perhaps if you got off your arse & actually supported your team - rather than spending every waking moment on here spouting shite - they might just benefit from your attention & win a few more games.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Well perhaps if you got off your arse & actually supported your team - rather than spending every waking moment on here spouting shite - they might just benefit from your attention & win a few more games.

Attending every home game and most away games on Saturday's isn't enough?

Maybe you're just a better fan than me :(

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Attending every home game and most away games on Saturday's isn't enough?

Maybe you're just a better fan than me :(
Did you know that you have posted more than any Brighton fan on NSC today. That is quite an achievement. Well done. Saddo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here