And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Monster combo!

NSC combo.png

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Game over, 3-1 Stoke. Good effort all round from Palace. Only Chelsea have beaten Stoke at the Britannia since last February apparently, and we went there with half a team and could have taken the win had Easter not missed the first penalty.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
2 goals for John Walters, to go with his two on Saturday. He's on FIRE. Bolasie would be a good signing or Stoke, I hope Pulis is taking notice.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just spoke to a mate of mine who is there and we have approx 500, not that it really matters does it ????

Easter has hardly played this season for us, a few minutes here and there...he is truly awful as proved tonight, would love to see you lot sign him!

And now some banter for you as clearly this floats your boat, but lets just say your latest figures are not too healthy this year, £8m debt I believe, so maybe Easter will be all you can afford!

:ffsparr: errrrrm we're signing a 2mil striker tomorrow who was top scorer in Spain's 2nd div tomorrow..

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Zaha price

Game over, 3-1 Stoke. Good effort all round from Palace. Only Chelsea have beaten Stoke at the Britannia since last February apparently, and we went there with half a team and could have taken the win had Easter not missed the first penalty.

Deluded. And your team are in pretty poor form. If at some point your penalties dry up, let us say an influential cheat gets sold on, you'll be in real freefall.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There's a tweet saying palarse fans were singing ' Walters get us a goal' earlier in match.. massive fail.. no surprise tho :ffsparr:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
GET INVOLVED
Toby Millington on Twitter: "Palace fans singing "Walters give us a goal!", quality banter."

LOL - he did!

[MENTION=20004]Glenn-Murray[/MENTION]

Why are you not quoting this one? You quote everything else I say.

Palarse fans most retarded in the country, asking an opponent to score, and duly obliges.

TWICE.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No complaints tonight. We were beaten by a much better side. Enjoy your cup run, Seaweed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just spoke to a mate of mine who is there and we have approx 500, not that it really matters does it ????

Easter has hardly played this season for us, a few minutes here and there...he is truly awful as proved tonight, would love to see you lot sign him!

And now some banter for you as clearly this floats your boat, but lets just say your latest figures are not too healthy this year, £8m debt I believe, so maybe Easter will be all you can afford!

Strewth we've got the full fools gallery on here tonight. Does Palace Ale rot your brains? A striker way better than the useless Easter will be with us in the 2 days, and maybe another after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here