TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Duplicate.

Last edited:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Come on Stoke, Get into them, f*** em up.

Disgraceful. I would never wish a serious injury on any of your players, even if they were worth injuring.

Key player is he now, interesting.

Glenn is probably our most important player behind Jedinak. He was on the bench tonight for 80 minutes so that the reserve strikers could get a game. Do you understand? :)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Zaha price

Strange how you've been all over them all of the game and yet stoke have 10 shots against your 8 (presumably that counts your cheating penalties) and that's with 5 on target against your 3. 3 on target? Again that's with your cheating penalties factored in. Rubbish. Oh and that's on the Bbc.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Disgraceful. I would never wish a serious injury on any of your players, even if they were worth injuring.

Glenn is probably our most important player behind Jedinak. He was on the bench tonight for 80 minutes so that the reserve strikers could get a game. Do you understand? :)

I think so, you had a first team squad out tonight but only took 160 supporters to your biggest game of the season.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Re: Zaha price

30 Minutes of extra time. We really should have won that game inside 90 minutes. Oh well.

You don't really need to be Sherlock Holmes to investigate. Palace have Bolasie, Zaha and Williams (when fit) who play almost every game. All three of those players are exceptionally light footed wingers and go down at the slightest breeze.

They get into the box and a referee can only wave away so many dives before getting embarrassed.

Corrected for you...

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
SH1TE I knew Walters would score one at the right end tonight !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
BOOOOOOM worst possible result a defeat in extra time :)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
SSN just went to the game and the premier league side scored while he was reporting, they then went to the blackpool/fulham game and the premier league side scored while he was reporting.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I think so, you had a first team squad out tonight but only took 160 supporters to your biggest game of the season.

BBC London saying looks like 500/600. Where is that figure from?

Hiram Boateng has never played for Palace before.
Easter hasn't started a League game in months
Wilbraham hasn't started a League game in months
Parsons hasn't started a League game this season
Price hasn't started a League game this season

Not really a first team side, is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here