Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Don't suppose you could clarify that could you, Maybe a link or did you just make it up?

And I thought this Price guy was supposed to be good, according to sky he just f***ed up big style.

He's about as good as you can get for a second choice keeper in the Championship? ???

He said it in his pre-Stoke press conference. Can you view Palace player with a Brighton subscription?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Holloway said that he would be make changes to the team to "give some of the fringe lads a chance"

Unsurprisingly, that's exactly what has been said. Holloway said it before the home game. Which, I'd imagine, is why he left so many usual starters on the bench.

"The cup run last year really didn't help this club's league position. Luckily my chairman has said we don't need to win the FA Cup this year, so I can use the cup time to try some new things and give some of the fringe lads a chance"

So ur gutted uve equalised?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
So with no first team playing, who is this Murray who has scored - Bill Murray?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Extra time hopefully.......another 30 minutes for those dirty northerners to kick lumps out of your players.

:)

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Re: Zaha price

As the talksport guys were saying the other day, that club really need to be investigated over their penalty 'wins'.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
30 Minutes of extra time. We really should have won that game inside 90 minutes. Oh well.

As the talksport guys were saying the other day, that club really need to be investigated over their penalty 'wins'.

You don't really need to be Sherlock Holmes to investigate. Palace have Bolasie, Zaha and Williams (when fit) who play almost every game. All three of those players are exceptionally clever wingers and have phenomenal pace and trickery.

They get brought down in the box and a referee can only wave away so many appeals before giving a penalty. We should have got a lot more penalties than we have done, I'm sure.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Surely Brighton fans would know exactly who he is?

You might know him as "the one that got away" :bowdown:

Oh, it's our Glenda is it? I thought you had the reserves out, never mind.

We actually refer to him as something else here, if it wasn't for libel laws and the like I'd tell you the whole story but to be honest you wouldn't believe it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here