Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Errr... What?

Sorry to have wasted your time, but he was booked for England u21's shortly before his "real" England debut. He was wrongly booked for diving when it should have been an England penalty.

Holloway said midweek that Zaha/Yala would play 45 minutes each.

Nope u def said England Mr shit fan. Unreal to defend the indefensible. He should be handed a lengthy ban as a convicted serial CHEAT

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Away to Stoke on a Tuesday night for a cup replay, watching a reserve Palace team?
they announce the team before the fans leave to go to the game? wow. maybe try an away game one day..one of the most clueless nigels on here...

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
200 away to Stoke, that is truly truly dreadful.

Anyway, I've heard from a Palarse mate ITK that Glenda Murray is off to Villa for £900k.

So we'll probably be seeing him next year as well. FFS.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did Holloway say he was going to play a reserve team in advance then?

Zaha in the stiff's must be really out of form!!

Haha great minds! Ripping this moron is tooooooooo easy!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
30 -TOM DALEY
Wilfried Zaha showcases his diving talents and is booked. He'll be off to Rio 2016 with diving like that.

33 -PENALTY
Boos can be heard all around the ground as Anthony Taylor points to the spot. Stoke are adamant it shouldn't be a spot kick.

45 -HALF TIME REPORT
Crystal Palace spurned a glorious chance to go into the break leading after Jermaine Easter saw his spot kick saved by a flying save from Thomas Sorensen. The visitors started the better and dictated the play for the first ten minutes. The hosts' rugby style of play pushed Palace back though and they started to imprint their mark on the game. Wilfried Zaha was booked by Anthony Taylor after an apparent dive in the box. He did eventually get into the box and win a penalty but Easter couldn't convert. Some brilliant tackles from Palace defenders are all that have stopped Stoke scoring. Half time and it's 0-0.

Read more: Stoke City v Crystal Palace - Live score, stats commentary | The Sun |Sport|Football

Seems some people are talking about Palace being more dominant and Zaha being fouled, and some are saying Stoke got back into it and could be winning but for last ditch tackles and that Zaha clearly dived.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
they announce the team before the fans leave to go to the game? wow. maybe try an away game one day..one of the most clueless nigels on here...

Holloway said that he would be make changes to the team to "give some of the fringe lads a chance"

oh dear, que "its not important, micky mouse cup, concentrate on the league"

Unsurprisingly, that's exactly what has been said. Holloway said it before the home game. Which, I'd imagine, is why he left so many usual starters on the bench.

"The cup run last year really didn't help this club's league position. Luckily my chairman has said we don't need to win the FA Cup this year, so I can use the cup time to try some new things and give some of the fringe lads a chance"

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm listening to the BBC commentary. I'd trust them over the Stoke commentators considering the style of football they're currently employing.

We've been all over Stoke with Zaha by far the best player on the pitch, apparently.

How did the goal sound on the radio? Bet ur still all over them tho yeh..?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
How did the goal sound on the radio? Bet ur still all over them tho yeh..?

Been all over them for the whole game apart from the goal which came against the run of play, according to the BBC.

Holloway said that he would be make changes to the team to "give some of the fringe lads a chance"

Unsurprisingly, that's exactly what has been said. Holloway said it before the home game. Which, I'd imagine, is why he left so many usual starters on the bench.

Don't suppose you could clarify that could you, Maybe a link or did you just make it up?

And I thought this Price guy was supposed to be good, according to sky he just f***ed up big style.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

"The cup run last year really didn't help this club's league position. Luckily my chairman has said we don't need to win the FA Cup this year, so I can use the cup time to try some new things and give some of the fringe lads a chance"

actually how many that started tonight are "fringe players"

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Been all over them for the whole game apart from the goal which came against the run of play, according to the BBC.

haha u couldn't make it up..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here