Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Strange. That's not what the commentators are saying.

I'm listening to the commentary. They have the benefit of a replay, so have a much better view than anyone at the Britannia.
I am listening to the Stoke commentary via Seagulls Player. They also have TV monitors with the replays on them. They have the same view as everyone else in the press box.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Zaha price

Zaha is the biggest cheat I've ever seen in my 20 years watching football. I will continue to dislike him whoever he signs for.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you his brother or dad? The guy can do know wrong in your eyes.

FACT is he got booked for diving for England (Huge embarressment to all whho watched) and booked for diving tonight.
Cheat......

I remember him diving in his brief spell on the pitch but don't recall him getting booked?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

FACT is he got booked for diving for England (Huge embarressment to all whho watched) and booked for diving tonight.
Cheat......

No the theories are that G-M is either (a) Parish, (b) Seaside, (c) COYP, or (d) all three ! Let's add Zaha's dad to the list :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm listening to the BBC commentary. I'd trust them over the Stoke commentators considering the style of football they're currently employing.

We've been all over Stoke with Zaha by far the best player on the pitch, apparently.

Do you realise you're listening to BBC Radio London's biased version ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Zaha is the biggest cheat I've ever seen in my 20 years watching football. I will continue to dislike him whoever he signs for.

No no ur wrong. Every time he is fouled and it's just a huge coincidence he keeps getting booked for cheating. Palace and Wilf have also deserved a lot more penalties than the pathetically small 17 theyve been awarded this season... Oh and that wasnt a dive vs us at selhurst last yr and TV replays are lying when they show contact whatsoever

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He was booked for England for diving. He was actually fouled.
He has been booked for diving this season when he was actually fouled and we should have had penalties.
He has been booked tonight when we should've had a penalty.

Zaha has been booked for doing nothing wrong. Again.

Cheat......

I remember him diving in his brief spell on the pitch but don't recall him getting booked?

Sooooo I've just checked and Winifred wasn't booked for diving in the Eng game haha this is too funny.. U recall ur own players performance WRONG and are posting on nsc during a palace game.. it a f***ing shit fan ain't ya!? So his biggest impact for England was a dive and u assumed he was booked hahhahaha too funny!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One of the radio commentators for Stoke is called Nigel :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Winifred taken off for the 2nd half , catching a late train to Manchester Picadilly ?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Sooooo I've just checked and Winifred wasn't booked for diving in the Eng game haha this is too funny.. U recall ur own players performance WRONG and are posting on nsc during a palace game.. it a f***ing shit fan ain't ya!? So his biggest impact for England was a dive and u assumed he was booked hahhahaha too funny!

Errr... What?

Sorry to have wasted your time, but he was booked for England u21's shortly before his "real" England debut. He was wrongly booked for diving when it should have been an England penalty.

Winifred taken off for the 2nd half , catching a late train to Manchester Picadilly ?

Holloway said midweek that Zaha/Yala would play 45 minutes each.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here