Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Dived twice. Should be off.

Strange. That's not what the commentators are saying.

You're actually watching at the Britannia and posting on Nsc? You're more of a fantastist than I gave you credit for.

I'm listening to the commentary. They have the benefit of a replay, so have a much better view than anyone at the Britannia.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It wasn't a dive. Anyone in football will actually take that into consideration.

Which one? Cos he did ACTUALLY get booked for DIVING..!? (again) is there a stream of this game then ? . link pls?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Which one? Cos he did ACTUALLY get booked for DIVING..!? (again) is there a stream of this game then ? . link pls?

He was booked for England for diving. He was actually fouled.
He has been booked for diving this season when he was actually fouled and we should have had penalties.
He has been booked tonight when we should've had a penalty.

Zaha has been booked for doing nothing wrong. Again.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Strange. That's not what the commentators are saying.

I'm listening to the commentary. They have the benefit of a replay, so have a much better view than anyone at the Britannia.

How bizarre. I'm listening to the Stoke commentary and they're saying the opposite.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
He has been booked for diving this season when he was actually fouled and we should have had penalties.

Are you his mother? Is this just a continuation of that LLCOOLSTEVE bloke with your chairman?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
How bizarre. I'm listening to the Stoke commentary and they're saying the opposite.

I'm listening to the BBC commentary. I'd trust them over the Stoke commentators considering the style of football they're currently employing.

We've been all over Stoke with Zaha by far the best player on the pitch, apparently.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011

Yahoo News claim he dived for the penalty. Clouded judgement as a Palace supporter?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Shame that he feels the need to resort to diving (cheating), he's a good enough player to succeed without doing that. I'm sure Ferguson will coach that out of him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Wasn't booked for England?! He def dived in his 2min cameo but didn't get booked!? You're getting mixed up. So he's never dived and uve been hard done on penalty appeals this yr - right o. I can think of 2 diving pens uve won against us last 2season's that were clear dives. Haha is a con cited proven cheat - no getting away from it

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

Are you his brother or dad? The guy can do know wrong in your eyes.

FACT is he got booked for diving for England (Huge embarressment to all whho watched) and booked for diving tonight.
Cheat......

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Another early forced sub, this time in Stoke where Glenn Whelan has replaced Wilkinson. Zaha was booked for Palace for diving just before he won the penalty kick for a far less convincing drop to ground.

They say he dived for the booking as well.

This is Yahoo Sports News.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The guy on SSN (no, not mark wright) seemed to think there was contact in both instances, and said both should have been penalties, but the way he was saying it, I'm not sure he was convinced.

EDIT: Rob Dorset is the guy

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I'm not surprised that the 2011/12 accounts show a loss given many of the start up costs at The Amex and the incomplete revenue streams in the first year of operation. The impact of overheads always start from day 1 but income tends to come in more steadily. Income from our fabulous ST sales should cushion this, albeit much of this will be spread due to the monthly payments scheme.

Many of the events impacting on the budget since then are in the current financial year so will not emerge for several months. For example revenue from the additional 8k seats cannot appear until the 2012/13 accounts are published. Bear in mind that we are already sustaining the full costs of adding the new seats but still only have a portion of the revenue from them so clearly these cannot be profitable at this time. A longer term view has to be taken of such investments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here